Twenty years from now, what date will you remember most?

Or if not date, what relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hoping I'll still be with the guy I'm with now, my high school sweetheart. There were so many firsts, and it really was good until the crap ending. I learned so much, finally fet love, had some great times, and will never forget him. Part of me will always love him, no matter what. He's always been the thing in the back of my mind, making me strive for a relationship that gives me the giddy feeling I felt when I first had love. It was very special to me, and always will be.

That said, if I'm not with the guy I'm with now, he'd definitely be memorable as well. He was my first guy to live with, to really see me as a full adult, and he's let me grow into something I never thought possible. They have both been so important in my life, and I don't think I'll ever forget them.

What Girls Said 3

• Twenty years from now I will remember my cousin Raffi.we aren't dating or anything, after all he's my cousin, but I have always had a secret crush on him. He's prepared to risk his life for any of his friends and has proved that at least once.

He's always willing to listen to my problems and his advice has alwyas been helpful and even more, he admits when he's out of his depth and can't help.

He's good looking, athletic, but very modest. He's a few years older than me and I'm sure it's party because he reminds me of my Dad who died a few years ago.

I dont' know what life will bring, maybe some memorable experiences, but I know I will still think of him in twenty years no matter where either of us winds up.

• There was the blind date, I would say 5 years ago.

The guy picks me up. Opens the door for me. He treats me like a lady.

Older guy, didn't mind the cost

He asked me what I wanted to do. Where do you want to go? Since we had been talking for months over the phone, we hit it off well. No crazy stuff. Just a good match.

Anyhow, we get to Big Boys. He introduces me as HIS WIFE

Once we sit down at the table to order He tells the waiter that IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY

It was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I hint to my date, "Tell the truth," once the waiter returned

Then he changes the subject and tells her that He adores me

Ofcourse he brought a few roses for me (not plastic or satin)

The waitress brought me some of the most luscious cake I had ever tasted

It was superb, Okay (Why were singing happy birthday?)

I was flattered because he was LYING to everyone about his beautiful wife

After we left we went to a nice movie. That was the best date

I haven't been on a real date since

Hope I get to talk of one that tops that one. If so, he will one day be my hubby

• I will unfortunately remember the guy who I lost my virginity to although I'm trying to obliterate that memory from my mind because he f***ed me and then didn't want to be my boyfriend. lol. I f***ing hate him.

What Guys Said 4

• I know it will be an Asian woman. I find them fascinating and they are loyal. Even as friends they won't let you go and will still want to see you even years later.

I dont' know if I will still be seeing any of them, but I sure will be thinking about some of them even twenty years on.

And this isn't to leave out my current spouse.but I assume I'll still be thinking of her, after all, no need to mention it!

• The batsh*t-crazy women, the living warnings.

• a date in new york city

• just chillin with the girl I love