Guys what's going on?

Right this is the story, I met this bloke on one of those dating site. We chatted for ages before meeting up. we get on really well and have great sex. For the time being we are both happy with it being casual. He’s not long out of a relationship and I don’t really know what I want. Anyway since we have met up he has been different. Now I know what your thinking, sucked in he got what he wanted. But surely he would just not contact me again. Now he seems to ignore me then the next day email me to say sorry with some lame excuses as to why. It doesn’t make sense. If he’s not interested why not just do the “ignore her she will get the message” Guys what’s going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am not sure myself. I would say that he was probably just wanting a one night stand or possibly got scared or thought that something was wrong. personally I probably think that he was a player and wanted some fun time between the sheets. I can only say is that to see if he responds to the emails (for he might be busy - you don't know) but if he continues to ignore you then he lost out and I would just move on. personlly if I met a woman, and having sex with her I would want to continue that relationship until something happens that might break us up. but then again I am one of those people who does not want one night stands but a real thing. I hope that this helps you out.

What Guys Said 4

• He's an idiot. You're fine.

Did he give any warning signs? It's uncommon for guys to be suddenly stupid; there's usually some consistency.

• Nope, although the update is I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to write me off as he was keeping his options open. Oh well his loss

• he is just using you as a platform, have to bring relationship up to next stage if you want to advance.

• he's not worth it

• move on

What Girls Said 0