Do men just want great SEX or do they prefer some sort of emotional attachment?

I have been seeing this guy for 4 months, we have great sex and enjoy our time togather. He travels a lot in his business so when he's home, we usually hang out.watch movies, dinner, etc. We do communicate a lot via text and emails while he is away.but his text are very flirty.like the mmmm's. I am not sure how to take that. I am developing an emotional attachment to this man, just not sure how to take all the mmmm's! Even his emails are sexual.so, help! Am I a FWB or what? Because I am so not a booty call but would love to hear your responses! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a real relationship with quality time spent together. A similar version of this question was asked by another girl (this kind of question gets asked all the time). Here is my answer on the similar question

link

But in short, it is the personality that I seek in a girl. Of course I want to be emotionally attached to a girl and I want the same from her. Actually the fliritng games and dirty text messages are part of the fun of being in a relationship. It is so possible to be in a commited exclusive relationship and play these dirty games at the same time. When the couple has a sense of humor it's really good for the relationship. Don't be affraid to have fun and flirt with your boyfriend. I don't know how I could have so much fun with a girl (wether we are playing dirty games or not) and not become attatched to her.

But tell him if he keeps sending the same text message over and over gain (like "mmmm") it gets lame and he needs to come up with new lines.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how the guy feels about settling down. Some are ready for domestic life, some enjoy happy variety.

None of this matters to you, though, since you know what you want. If you're not a booty call, and he wants a booty call, then you know where this is going, right?

• Yes I do! We had the conversation deal about the booty call, as I'm very direct. He said that he isn't looking for that, so I have to take him at his word. Yet, at the same time, I see what I see, and to me..it reaks with convenience..your thoughts?

• You don't have to take anybody at their word, especially when their behavior is inconsistent. Thus the phrase, "actions speak louder than words".

• Some guys are out more for sex. Some guys want emotional attachment. It's impossible to generalize.

I suggest you be direct with him and explain your worries. Ask where he expects of your relationship and how he imagines it developing. Tell him what you want.

• some want more than sex

• every guy is different

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you may just be a "buddy", but talk to him and see where he stands. You never know.

• I don't think you sound like a booty call, maybe he's just happy he can talk sex via the email and texts with someone, some girls get sooo offended if there guy always talks about sex, some don't ya know. I would say if you go out, as in leave his place or yours, like going to dinner or the movies, or out with friends, your more then a booty call, if all you do is go to his place your place and have sex, then I would say it's a booty call, but it doesn't sound like it. He probably just likes the sex you guys have and thinks about having it again, so he emails and texts about it to you, men love to talk dirty and love to hear it so.just have fun with it!