Is it weird to hang out with your boyfriends, friends?

Well, this is my first boyfriend, so I'm not really sure if it is or not?

Neither of us really get jealous, we've been togeather almost 10 months, and recently we've been hanging out with his friends alot, which I really don't mind, I've got two older brothers and so I grew up with guys, I'm a bit tomboyish anyhow and I'm not into any of his friends, so hanging with guys is a good thing to me. And so its spring break and my boyfriends away, I'm taking care of his snake, and his friend always takes him to get it, so he was doing me a favor and took me there, and in return asked me if I would go to the mall with him and the other friend of my boyfriends we hang out with, so they don't feel weird being just two guys at the mall, and it was fun, and I didn't mind.

But is it weird that I'm friends with my boyfriends friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hang out with my boyfriend's friends too, but only when my boyfriend is present. Hanging out with his friends when he's not around can easily become a messy situation (trust me, I'm speaking from experience).

• This I what everyones told me, I guess I just see it as nothing, but I don't want a mess:/, but I mean, even though I've become pretty good friends with them, I guess its just like that?

thanks for your answer by the way.

• You're welcome, and it's like that because even if you're intentions are good, that doesn't always mean that your boyfriend's friends think of you as just a "friend". Not to mention, it could cause rumors. Example: "I saw so-and-so with so-and-so at the mall yesterday...wait, isn't she dating so-and-so?"...ya, that's why it's like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I hang out with my friends girlfriends/fiances because I was friends with them long before my friends even knew them in most cases. They are like sisters to me so I wouldn't even think of betraying my friend's trust.

• I wasent really friends with my boyfriends friends until I dated my boyfriend, I had breifly known them from classes, but that's about it. Does that change anything, or is it really okay to be hang out with them?

• I think it depends on how close you are and how close you're boyfriend is with his friends. If he trusts his friends and you are really close friends with his friends I don't think it should be a problem.

• Okay, thank you:)

• You see it as nothing but it won't stay that way, plus those friends could turn on him and make stuff up about what happened.

He doesn't need to be around 100% of the time or know what you're doing, but at least when it comes to HIS friends that HE introduced you too. I think its playing with fire with you hanging around them solo.

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all! As long as you guys aren't MORE than friends. There are a lot of girls out there who can't get along with guys as well as you do. So when a guy finds a girl who can actually have fun with his friends too, they usually adore her for it :)

• B brings up a good point, it can get weird if your boyfriend is the jealous type. But if he's okay with it, then I don't see a problem.

• Not at all. I hang with my bfs guy friends and no ones jelly at all <3

• That's going to be so awkward if you break up