Is it annoying when girls don't text back, guys?

Is it annoying when a girl doesn't text back or if she takes a long time to reply? If so is it enough to stop talking to the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it is a little annoying, especially if you think both of you have a connection. But if you know the girl then it is OK, but if they do not text back at all then that is a problem; just say you do not like him or something then not texting back at all.

• What if I do like him, I'm just not a good texter? Lol

• Ha then CALL him instead! LOL

• How can you say your not a good texter. According to what you said your not even a texter at all because you don't even reply.

What Guys Said 11

• its so freaking annoying, it really turns us off from you and makes us think you don't like us. So we completely lose interest in you and move on to a girl who actually cares to talk to us.

• yes I see girls check their f***ing phone all the time, you guys take after each other and check phones at all times we know you read it too. but the reply is up to you, there's only so much a guy can take before ditching your ass for someone much better.

• it annoys me all the time, and I hate how girls label us guys clingy after you expect us guys to initiate everything, f***in' bitches

• I get so pissed off, and usually lose interest. Some people would say they're playing hard to get. I say f*** that, they're being rude. If we're having a conversation, it should at least have some priority, and if you're going to be busy, or go, then at least have the decency and manners to let us know.

/rant

• WOW THIS is incredibliy annoying! So many girls have done this too me (maybe I'm just ugly) but yes I ususally text a different girl

• I am in the same situation. I met a girl at the club she gave me her number and I started contacting her through message and then gave her a phone call. The girl seemed into me at the club and over the phone.

I msged her start of the week and no reply its been 2days. I understand people are busy.

You say your not a good texter but the guy won't care if he likes you. just message him don't wait to long because he will think you have moved on and are not interested in him.

• Yes, I will stop talking to her if she stops texting. What is wrong with you girls, the man is trying to talk to you. Answer this, why would he continue to text a girl when she doesn't text back. That is so dumb.

• it drives me crazy...i stop talking to them for a little bit if it takes more than a day to reply.

• if you do it all the time, yeah it shows your not interested

• Yes to all of the above.

• drives me nuts, even now with my girlfriend, it doesn't put me off her but does make me grumpy with her..can I suppose can snowball to bigger things. as when she spends time with me, her phone goes off and then she will answer it...do why can't things be like that with me!

What Girls Said 2

• Just laughing at the replies from guys - you can't win with them. If you're too easy to get hold of and text back immediately every time they get bored. Yet apparently if you leave it a while - even though you could be in the shower, at the gym, out with a friend etc - they get bored and pissed off!? You really just cannot win can you?

• Guys quite your whining, you guys are pretty bad too. And don't say "we're not as attached to our phone as you guys." BS now that phones have apps like Angry Birds and what now you guys are on all the time, yet it takes you guys forever to reply! If you even reply. You guys think you have us on your ring finger if we reply right away so you act like you're too cool for us and hold out until you feel like it. Screw that, any smart girl would move on.