Is it wrong to NOT approach a girl because you know how old she is?

im gonna be 22 on saturday. (cant wait, even though its not that big of a number). there's this girl I find extremely attractive but I also know she's under 18. I Haven't tried to go up to her considering my age

i also wouldn't know what to say anyway but..i just think the age thing is what's preventing me from doing it. I reallllllly want to but I don't want to freak her out or w/e. I'm not saying its not possible to date girls underage cause my best friend started dating his girlfriend when she was underage but... I just feel like its wrong to, morally and legally.

what can I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it honestly! Others (including the law would) but the law is a piece of sh*t.

What Girls Said 4

• It's wrong, it's against the law. How do you like jail?

That's really the bottom line, don't you think?

• sex yes, dating no

i was asking for a reasonable explanation not some answer on legality

• Thank you Slugworth, now THAT"S what I've been talkin' about!

• how bout my best friend (21) dated his girlfriend when she was underage, and he didn't go to jail. they even had sex. the law may be the law but not if your getting caught.

• Do what you feel is right but just take your time a bit more and build up lots of trust

its up to you really and her

• If she is under 18, just stay away from her, that is just gross.

• Wait until she's old enough so you can have sex with her without being labeled a child molester. Because if you got together, and had sex with her now, that's exactly what you would be.

• so then why do we see kids on here who are dating underage. I just saw a guy whos 21 and dating a 15 year old. explain to me THAT one

• i know tons of people who are 10 or 20 years older than their mate. age doesn't matter to a lot of people, it comes with maturity

• ok then:)

What Guys Said 2

• If she was my daughter, I would turn you over to the law. A 22 year old MAN does not have any business messing around with a under-18-girl-child. Seek companionship that is more your age.

• dont be a pedo