How to go from dating to a relationship?

Ok so I am dating this guy its only been a short time So who asks when it is time to move to a relationship and how long do I have to wait or should I wait?

I haven't done this dating thing I usually just jump into a relationship. They seem to have a breaking point after a year and a half but back to my question How long and who asks? I really like this guy and I don't wanna scare him off So please help me out I ask for men and mature ladies sorry youngens But your still too new

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I was just in this same situation. Unfortunately, there's no right answer for this. Every relationship is different. I'd say you should probably have been dating for at least a month and seen him at least 8 times (about twice a week) before you can know him well enough to know if you want to be in a relationship with him.

Of course it could take longer too. It all depends on whether or not you two have gotten to know each other fairly well and feel close enough where you know you're ready to take things to the next level. There's no rush!

When you feel you are ready to have the "relationship talk" with him, make sure you don't pressure him or give him an ultimatum! Because that's what could scare him away. Just try to keep it casual and be honest with your feelings. If he gets scared away from that, then he's not the right guy for you.

If it feels right and you know it's what you want, just take a deep breath and go for it! I'm gonna send you the link for the question that I posted too. One of the guys wrote a great answer that you might find helpful :)