What do I tell him about the other guy?

I don't love my boyfriend anymore. I've been seeing a different guy on the side and I'm tired of hiding my love for the other guy. I mean when I come home I smell like the other guys cologne and my makeup is messed up. And I want to come clean to my boyfriend. What do I say to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to be fair on your side, since I have seen the comments are really offending to you if they were in your BF's position..You have every right to choose to be happy but the greatest mistake you did is going for a new guy while still in a relationship..if your not sure about getting a new guy you should have said to him you want a break first in your current..because with what you did not only it dents the trust he will hate you for it..sorry to tell you this but this is also called cheating..the best thing to do now is to break it off with your current..and hope the new one was worth it

What Guys Said 7

• Why are you with your boyfriend? Why do you date somebody you don't love? Stop now.

• you were suppost to actually break up with him before you started seeing the other guy.now just break up with him, its your choise whether or not you will tell him about the guy your seeing

• You know those questions where a guy asks why are all women sluts and cheaters and all the girls that answer wonder why there are girls like that that give all the other girls a bad name?

Well your that girl they talk about.

• What the hell?! I'm not a slut! I just don't love him anymore. I found someone that I DO love. How am I the one that gives girls a bad name? I don't think I've done anything wrong.

• I didn't say I believed you are one. It's actually interesting to see the side of the girl on this issue. But rest assured your guy might become a woman hater if you bring it out in the wrong way and leave too abruptly.

• Just give him a break up speech. Say you're tired of the current relationship and you've found someone better.

• "Good-bye." is the best thing you could tell him.

• To your b/f... I don't think it's working out between us. Perhaps we are looking for different things. I hope you find happiness with the next woman.

I wouldn't confess about the other guy. You have put it blunt enough for him.

• thank god I'm not your boyfriend. I wouldn't be also! easy girls usually do that "ive been seeing a different guy"... it just shows how easy you are

• I'm not "easy" thankyou. I just don't love him. Didn't know that was a crime.

What Girls Said 3

• Just flat out tell him that you don't have feelings for him any more and that you want to end the relationship. He probably won't take it well, but what you're doing to him now is unfair. You have every right to see other people, but you do not have a right to cheat! You're going to have to bring this up before he finds out. Personally, I wouldn't mention that you're already seeing another guy. It's only going to upset him more and make it a harder break up.

• I'd simply tell him the truth. I'd tell him that the relationship has changed and it's best if you both move on. I mean if you don't tell him then he will find out eventually by the smell of the other guy's cologne or your messed up make up. I think you owe it to yourself, your soon to be ex and the guy you're currently seeing to end it so you all can move on.

• you're an ass and you disgust me. break up with your boyfriend because he deserves so much better than you