Guys, would you ever consider dating a girl like this?

Leaves a comment on your facebook picture saying "you can get it." Has a default picture with her topless and bending over but covering her breasts as well as other over cleavage pictures on her facebook and numerous guys all over her facebook? The girl is attractive By the way. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I'm just trying to prove a point. And I mean DATE as in make your girlfriend and have feelings for.

I'm definitely not talking about myself. Or any girl that I know personally, just a girl on one of my guy friend's facebook. So don't worry about offending anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all why would I want to date a woman who doesn't have self-respect? How could she ever respect me if she can't even respect herself first? I couldn't even develop feelings for her beyond anything sexual. Don't get me wrong I have all the respect in the world for women who respect themselves. I wouldn't think of that girl as anything else but an object. Sorry if that offends anybody.

What Guys Said 7

• Young guys chase a girl like that because they have no sexual agency and thus they chase the opportunity for sex.

If I was single, I may use a girl like that for sex, but I hate girls who act like whores. Ironically, the fact that I hate their whorishness generally makes them do anything for my approval. /sigh

• Cookies ?

• That would depend. Is this girl able to be commited to one person or would she still need attention from other guys as well?

• Would it matter? What if she WASN'T screwing around with other dudes, merely flirting?

• If that's the message she was communicating, I wouldn't take her seriously at first impression. But if I got to know her and if she indeed wanted something serious, I wouldn't be closed to the idea either.

• Sure why not? Better than nothing.

• Is she an attention seeker or no?

• I would assume so. I don't know how you can not be with pictures like that.

• I would try not to assume that about her, but waaay to many girls that I've seen like that were attention seekers. It would difficult to think of her as the average girl that just happens to like showing the world her t*ts for hobby.

• Hell no, sounds like a whore

What Girls Said 2

• Despite whether she sleeps around or not, she's giving off the impression that she is easy. Guys who want sex will jump at the chance to get with her. Guys who want a respectable girlfriend won't.

• Those girls are usually single for a reason...no offense if you're talking about yourself

• Noooo I'm definitely not talking about myself. I have self respect lol.

• Oh OK, well those girls are normally the girls guys will go to for a hookup or whatever, nothing more. I don't think any guy would want a girlfriend who exposes herself that much on facebook...