I like him, but this is weird?

Went on a date sat night had fun and I drank( not an excuse)

Had sex and he before the night was over he made plans to see me the next weekend and he text me as soon as he got home

I fell asleep replied in the morning nothing heavy as a msg

Sunday night I sent a text to say hi he replied right away

Fine.

Monday morning he text me looking forward to seeing again

I replied

Monday night I text hi No Reply

Tuesday nothing I didn't text back

Wed nothing I didn't text back

i see him online what is going on

I like him but this is weird

I have another date for this weekend with a guy

I don't like to help me recover from this :(

What should I do

Why is he doing this?

Update*i checkef my sent messages and I sent the message to someone else by accident so he nevet got that text. I text him last night asking if we were still meeting he replied exam next week& family reunion asked to reschedule! Yay!

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound really young. hmm let me try and help you though, if you have already had sex with him he may have already gotten what he wanted.. you seem to communicate a lot through text messing and non-intimate ways of communicating etc.. so it's hard too tell if someone is being sincere, he may want to see you again he may not. if you already have a new date then he is going to assume that you are not interested in him. just because he does not text you every day doesn't mean he thinks anything has change, he may just be busy. he may still assume your both going out this weekend.

• Should I text back or ignore and see if he contacts me?

• I don't know how to tell you what you should do.. if you really like the guy why don't you throw him a text tommrrow saying something like "hey I was jw if were still on for this weekend!" if he dosen't bother to text you back, then go have fun with your new guy, you can do it guilt free because hey you try'd to contact him about your plans but he dident answer.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 11

• recover from what? you are completely over analyzing this situation...you go on a date with a guy, you had a great time...2-3 days go by without contact and you made anotehr day with another guy to "recover"...jesus what ever happened to taking things slow...people have lives, maybe he saw your text, was in a meeting, couldn't respond and then forgot about it...it happens to me all the time, you ahven't tried to make contact with him again, maybe he's thinking the same about you...

but really what are you "recovering" from...you went on ONE date...you seem to be very clingy and needy...this needs to stop because if he knew you were acting like this then he'd probably turn away...again you went on ONE DATE...why not take things slow, be the turtle, not the rabbit - the turtle won right? so take things slow...you really are completely over analyzing this situation here and you need to smack yourself and get back to reality...just because he didn't respond to a "hi" doesn't mean that he is trying to avoid or ignore you...now you also said it was at night, maybe he was sleeping, maybe he was helping someone out, I cannot stress this enough - people have lives they attend to lol...youre taking this way over board and going on a date with antoher guy to "recover" isn't gonna do sh*t, its just gonna lead this "new guy" on and all you'll be thinking about is the other guy...

concentrate on other things to keep you busy...rather than wonder why he didn't reply to a "hi"...sh*t happens

• This same situation happened to my girlfriend, drunk at a party. She felt cheated because she gave a meathead her virginity and he didn't want anything more. The moral? Some men are like this.

This sounds like one of those scenarios. Just roll with it, be happy you had some fun that night, but it's time to focus on the guy you're seeing this weekend. You felt an emotional connection that night, he didn't, so time to move on.

• I think you are worrying too much. Its understandable but you already made plans to see each other and there is no reason to assume he doesn't still want to. It is possible that texting very often at this stage is not his cup of tea. Don't read much into that at this stage. Send him a text or email and try to make plans for your weekend date with him. If he does not reply then move on. Wish you all the best.

• I don't text girls I've dated every day, even the one's I've slept with. As soon as I start texting a girl every day or two, I get dumped. I might want to text them, but I know better now. He's probably the same way. CALL HIM, and if he doesn't pick up leave him a voice mail like "Hey Sexy! I was just thinking about you and I was wondering if..." then hang up.

• lol! this phone call is so absurd. I mean I can't see myself doing this ever but it's so great/funny. love it.

• Ok, take out the "sexy" part and it should still work. =)

• People love playing games. When you have sex right away, you're teaching him not to treat you like you're worth anything more than a sex toy.

• thats what happens when you give it up to some guys right away. all they wanted was sex

• i agree with the guy that said sex was too soon.. your not gunna find someone that cares about you if you jump into bed with everyone on the first few dates..

• cause he wanted sex

you give in so easily :|

• Glad that everything is okay, Peace.

• lol glad it worked out

• better call him & talk to him

What Girls Said 5

• I think he is playing games. If you ignore him, and date this new guy I'm sure he will come running back! Don't feel bad about having slept with him, it takes TWO people to do this and the girl shouldn't be the one having to feel guilty. Mature guys don't judge women based on how long it takes to bed them. If they do, they probably never cared about you in the first place. You sound young, you have the rest of your life to worry about guys! Just enjoy yourself for now! :)

• Thats men for you sweety...

I hope it works out for you, but if not - don't let it get you down. Not worth it x

• men? how about she be careful in who she picks

• OOOhhh a Woman scorned! :). . .. Don't hate the player, hate the game

• Ehh I would't go as far as calling that kind of guys men.Males,probably,but there's more to being a man than having a penis. Generalizing is wrong.

• people play a lot of games... and to be real girls have sex on the first date ALL THE TIME just deciding (based off of how he acts or presents himself on the date- women can see right through guys.. you just have to pay attention) which guy will get what he wants and run or who will get what he wants and keep on w you. times have changed and women are acting like men all over the place... play the right cards and I promise he will come back everytime! but TRY not to have sex when you are drunk lol... that kinda does say easy... my guy and I had sex the first time kissed... which was like 2wks into the dating and yes we were sober... it was cute after he said... oh I didn't even ask you if it was OK to be sexual... LOL I didn't mind HE is hot!

advice on this.. simply ask "hey what's up for this weekend? are we hanging out?" no response... let him go...

if he responds w a yes tell him that you are going out with friends and you would like him to meet up... this way he sees that you are not very accessible and will work harder at spending time alone with you... even when he does make it lunch or something... make him work all over he got a taste and he obviously liked it if he is coming back for seconds... just don't make him work too hard because then he'll give up... Good luck

• Well, to be honest your chances of a relationship are over. If he is already done he will not contact you again, however, most men don't just end it after one time if they know they can eaily get it, so I predict he will contact you this weekend to see what you are doing. He knows that he doesn't have to put much work into you in order to get sex. So he can ignore you all week and then on the weekends, if he can't get another woman, he will contact you and he will say anything to make up for not talking to you all week. The other part to consider is if the sex was good. You know the truth and if not then he may be done and never contact you again. There is no way, place, time or situation where sleeping with a man on the first night is acceptable to men, they always seem to think that if you did that with them then you've probably done that with others. Sorry but this is not going to go anywhere, you just have to decide if you want to get used for sex in the process or not.

• move on. if he contacts you it will probably be just for sex since because you gave it so easy the first time, hell expect that a second time around. never sleep with someone on the first date. duh.