What do you girls think of guys asking for a kiss?

This to me, is just out of pure interest.

Me and my buddy were talking about how "effective" it is for a guy to "ask" for a kiss. I did on a first date not too long ago and was trying to be a bit humorous about it...I dropped her off and was like "so, a little first date kiss, what do ya think?" and kind of smiled ina coy way. my buddy met a girl at the bar and was playing pool with her and at the end of the night asked her for a kiss (and contact information)... we were both successful, and the second girl was even so flattered as to have said "no guy has ever asked me that before"

What do you girls think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its cute, but makes me think a bit, If a guy I wasn't too sure of, asked me that I would say no but I would want him to respect that but if I really liked the guy and felt comfortable I would kiss him. I don't usually kiss guys on the first date.

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer being asked. its cute, its respectfl, & it shows he can handle being told no, most importantly- it gives me a warning.,

ie asked for a kiss, it worked -a little toooo well.

ive been asked for a kiss. kit worked.

im much more inclined to kiss a guy who does not think he needs to shock me into submission. than a guy who thinks asking is for losers& you can't ask women because women do not know what they want.

if a guy asks I also know he is comfortable with himself.

guys say they do not ask , because its weak, but I think they do not ask , because they know you might say no.

Any guy who can not handle the fact I might say no, is NOT a guy I want touching me.. you can figure out why, I'm sure.

• i think it would be cute, if the date went well and it felt right would be how I respod tho. if i, thinkig this date wen really well and I really like this guy so far, for sure ya. bu if it was iffy then id be unsure if I was ready and say no.

• I don't like the idea of a kiss on the first date. I'm a big third-date-rule kinda person. But I think asking for a kiss is cute.

• I think that's sweet, and makes it easy for her to say that she's not ready or whatever.

• Id personally like it because they respected enough to ask and not to just go in for it.

What Guys Said 2

• I know you're asking for a girls opinion but I want to respond to this.

Most girls after thinking it over with some logic would say No to a kiss on the first date or barely meeting a guy.

BUT if the feeling and timing is right, they'll go in for the kiss if asked or if you just go in for it. Just as long as everything feels "right" to them. Most guys do not have the balls to ask, thinking that they will come off as a "creep" or "pushy". But if you guys had a great date or night out at the bar, then why not make it special with a kiss?

• if you need to ask for a kiss, then your already turning her off with your lack of confidence, so most likely she's gonna say no.

If you guys are hanging out and things are going well, what are you afraid of?