Friends, boyfriends, dances - what do I do?

One of my friends asked another friend to ask this boy out. But we just realized she didn't ask him out. She asked him if he wanted to dance with her. He said no. Now I just found out that they are going out. I went to the movies in a big group and he didn't want to go because he said he had a girlfriend. And he did think she would like it. Then I was like we are all just friends. She knows that we are all friends. So what do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Leave it alone. If he feels that his girlfriend would be uncomfortable with him going and he is declining out of respect for her feelings, then that is cool. Maybe y'all can hang out together when she is there too, but I wouldn't try to pressure him into choosing you over his gal. That's annoying and unlikely to work.

What Girls Said 1

• This doesn't really make any sense...what do you want to do? What is it exactly that you are asking advice for?