She said "I'll try you later in the week"... still no call

met this random girl, got her number. we had a nice quick chat, seemed really into each other. called and left a voice mail, she text me the next day saying she was sorry and busy and will call later in the week. still have yet to hear from her. if she says that on a Monday, and its friday, what should I do? call her again, or this just a nice way of saying I am not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't get back to you then that's probably a sign that she is just too busy at this point in her life. Nothin at all against you, but it's that she doesn't have the time. I am getting out of a relationship where he would text or call hardly ever..It's just timing really.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't necessarily mean she's not into you. Text or call her again. If there is no response then its her way of saying she's not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• nah just send a text. no reply = no interest. girls are ruthless when it comes to telling a guy they aren't interested. just giving the cold shoulder..