There's this girl I met on facebook I'm trying to talk to her but she replies slowly in text?

Shes really hot smart and works a job.I'm trying to open her up but its not really working.? What do I do.I asked her can I call her but she hasn't completely answered the question...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's interested... or she's really shy. You'll have to use her judgement. But she doesn't want to open up (seemingly), and it appears that she's avoiding talking over the phone. Texting is convenient, because it gives her time to figure out how to reply... furthermore, she can just act like she didn't hear her phone, and not feel guilty about replying right away. I'd say just keep it very casual... don't try to push it further... and as a matter of fact... try a different approach...

try backing off. and moving on. Text less... see if she takes the initiative to text you and such... see what happens... but all in all... I'd say try to move on.

• Thanks man all the rest of these assholes that commented didn't leave me any hope or good advice

thanks man o yeah BTW people she is isntersted and were seeing beastly and thursday

• sweet deal, just take it slow and see where it goes from there. Not sure how I feel about beastly, lol, but to each his/her own. :)

• no were better yet were watching a movie at her place

What Girls Said 5

• Dude facebook hook up is so unclassy...

• I would find it really awkward if a guy I didn't know that well tried to call me, I prefer text or fb chat. she could be playing hard to get, buy not texting back straight away. Either way don't expect her to 'open up' to you, just text her now and then to see how she is.. if she wants to meet up sometime..

• just call her, don't ask

• What kinda girl would give a random facebook guy a number? Really? she's smart? Not that smart.

• Yeah, I'm thinking she isn't interested. Either way, just don't be pushy and overbearing by constantly trying to talk to her. It could be freaking her out and she may not be the type to come out and tell you she isn't interested.

What Guys Said 2

• She isn't interested.

• I'm in a similar situation, except I don't have the girl's number yet. What's the best way of asking for it on Facebook?