What restaurant is the best for a first date?

which restaurant would be best to give a vibe of not wanting to be just friends and not only wanting sex but wanting a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I always felt that movie dates and restaurant dates were bad ideas for a first date. The first date should be a interview to get to know each other. Maybe a drink but an entire meal is overdoing it. My first dates usually last an hour or two. I want to talk to her but not give away my entire life. This will keep her interested for the next date. I will not spend any more than 10 dollars for a first date. I will buy the girl a drink but that's about it. If she expects more and an expensive dinner and movie than she better be putting out that night.

• well since I'm under 18 as it says up at the top I won't be able to buy drinks so...

• Lol, hot chocolate, coffee, or tea.

What Girls Said 2

• Something a little bit on the pricier side...sorry, but it's true! If a girl knows you're willing to spend money on her, then that means that you're looking into something long-term.

Also, bring her flowers - her heart will melt! =]

• a nice local place, not a chain restaurant. go for dinner in a nice dimly lit casual place

What Guys Said 2

• Chuck E Cheese followed by Taco Bell.

• ummmmmmm food