Are you ready for a spring fling?

How many of you singles or even those in a bad relationship are looking forward to the spring with the hope of a spring fling and even something more than just a fling?

And while you answer this question and wait for the poll results, check out this week's blog to see if you are Ready For A Spring Fling. And don't forget to comment!

• Spring Flings Rock! Looking forward to it
  • Never been a fan of Spring Flings
  • I am happily taken and will skip this spring

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhh yes I want a spring fliiing ga lliiiiing. I am single and ready to mingle what uuuup!.

Flings are gooood, they are awesome; they let people have all the fun without all the guilt and the pressure that a relationship has. A lot of times flings turn into relationships if you just let it go with the flow. I don't know why people realize that flings aren't a good thing, they are great, they sometime can turn into relationships; no wonder people are single, they are too uptight about relationships and things that they want, if they would stop having standards and just go with it and find somebody that makes them happy, they would have short cut their way into a relationship.

• Love it! I think I just realized what my issue is! ;-)

• It does not always happen that way. I've once let a fling who claims to love me & he chased me so hard.

I didn't want to mix love & sex. But I still gave him a chance. then he immediately left me for this indecent philliphino girl. and he started becoming so rude and arrogant and ignored me since he had her.

So I was thinking , maybe it was wrg to even let a fling got anything to do with love. cos if your fling is a guy ,he wants sex only. he may even mistaken his feelings for lust and everything go wr

What Girls Said 8

• I have never thought like that. Rships don't have anything to do with seasons, at least for me.

• its autumn where I live so at this point I'm closer to considering hibernation

• wait,whats a spring fling?

• The word "fling" never struck me as having a particularly magical import, lol.

• I'm ready for a fling-to-the real thing! ;-)

• Um, whoever down voted my comment is an idiot. Just sayin...

• I don't understand what's so awful about this answer either...? Haha. Whatever. I get what you're saying. Mr. Right Now turns into Mr. Right sometimes. I hope that happens for you! Good luck!:)

• Awww well thank u! ;-)

• my guy sorta jokingly asked for a 3-sum on his birthday. I teased back, and said "sure honey, just so it's another guy who joins us, not a woman", and I knew right away he was excited. I touched a nerve - and I had him! He really wanted this!

• I think I can live with out one!

• Spring fling? No, I'm up for something real this summer ('coz it's summer where I am).

What Guys Said 18

• For me it's a real a meaningful relationship or nothing at all. No flings for me thank you!

• I'd like to find "more than a fling."

Really never understood why anyone would want to be in a relationship that will just come to an end... something temporary. I just don't get it...

• How often wouldn't in be temporary? You'd never really know until the end.

• Wow...it's a dude that thinks the same way as me. I learned in college, after only a handful of hook-ups, that hook-ups aren't for me. Imo they feel so empty & shallow afterwards.

I'm a relationship dude; hook-ups don't entice me anymore.

• Hook-ups have just never appealed to me... Neither does a casual/fling relationship, why would I even want to be with someone like that? And that's what I don't understand about a lot of people out there, why do they want to be with someone that isn't going to last?

I know people don't want to get hurt and all, but you've gotta grow some balls eventually and go for it, if you want to find something meaningful... You're not gonna find anything special in 'easy', casual flings.

• After a small fall and a splintered winter, and in anticipation of a bummer summer, a spring fling might be nice. By why get our hopes up? Let's just stick with what we know.

• I am looking forward to Spring. Not really Spring Flings though.

• Ah! Ever since human being get somewhat civilized (a very relative term, by-the-way), the whole carnal instinct that drives other animals to procreate in the spring really go against the supposedly accepted norm for us humans. It is frown upon for a man, upon seeing a desirable woman in public, to go ahead bend her over and give her a good seeing to on the spot.

So we cope and replace it with "fling"s and games. But it is just not the same.

• Cold wet miserable day here in Sydney.

Spring is 6 months away. :(

• Not a fan of flings in general. But I am in the mood for spring in general :|

• I would absolutely love a spring fling and have it turn into something more.

• The girl who said this has been voted down 5 times lol... So silly! Good luck. :)

• Great observation, that is quite hilarious.

And thanks for the good luck wish :)

• Sex is good, don't want more ty. :)

Oh and link .

• not for me.. spring is a good 6 months away anyway :(

• Never would have known I had an option to gain a spring fling. I picked B because I know that won't happen to me.

• I'm not one for flings, no thanks

• I am ready for a fling with any woman who enjoys sex. There is nothing that turns me on more than a woman's arousal. I have been craving getting women off and cannot seem to satiate that craving.

• Whoo! I rated GirlsAskGuys' question one star. Shit, I feel like such a badass... :D

And no, I'm not looking for a spring fling.

• yes, and you?

• Why would the season matter...

• spring fling sounds nice

• There's always some trepidation, but spring is always so exciting with boundless possibilities.