How can I kiss her?

This girl and I have been dating for a while and I usually stand behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach and just hold her and I was wondering if there's any way that I could show her that I want a kiss from standing in this position. Or what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could lean in beside her and kiss her on the cheek. Then, she has the opportunity to just let that go or turn around a bit in your arms (make sure you're holding her kind of loosely) and kiss you.

What Girls Said 2

• Just go for it man. Look at her in her eyes and go for it. You will know when you have the chance, try not to get nervous and just do it!

• Hmmm. Try talking while your lips brush her neck. The possibly hold her hips and turn her towards you and kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• Great position to holding a girl to kiss the back of her neck. :)

And I agree with the other answer. Normally, when I'm holding the girl in that position though, I give her a prolonged kiss on the back of her neck... I haven't had any complaints yet. :)