I'm 17, never dated, never kissed a guy or girl. I know this seems like every other "Is there something wrong with me?" question but I have reason!

So I'm about 5'4, 130 pounds roughly, 30 inch waist and 35.5 inch hips. I wear an E cup or a DD sized bra only I look more like a C cup at most and in clothes I wear a size 10 or 12. I've never been told by any male I'm not related to that I'm attractive, all I've ever heard is that I'm ugly or fat and the only times I've asked guys on dates I've heard those responses or even a guy once said to me "I'm gay" and the next week I saw him walking around with some skinny eye candy of a girl.

So I'm 17, never dated, never kissed a guy or girl and I've never had a positive thing said about me by a guy. I know this seems rather like a "say nice things about me" or a question you roll your eyes at but I just want someone to say I'm not some hideous creature.

Most Helpful Girl

• KK So I'm going to be honest; You are not hideous but you could stand to spruce yourself up a bit. You wear glasses (so do I) but get some contacts. Sorry if I'm being shallow right now but you kinda asked for it. One word: Makeup! I'm not saying you need it but you should use it. Only use makeup that will enhance the things you already have do not use it for a cover up for things you don't, got me? Also you should get a longer hairstyle, girls with round faces (again I have this too) look slimmer with long hairstyles. Blond would look nice on you or at least a light brown. Now for the clothing, accentuate what you got and don't be afraid to hid ANYTHING! Go buy clothes that fit your body right, and NEVER EVER! wear baggy clothes or sweatshirts. Tweeze your eyebrows and if you need to wear false eyelashes, make sure you go to MAC and ask them what size would look best on you. And last but most importantly HAVE CONFIDENCE! If guys don't think you're hot then tell yourself you're hot anyway. What do little boys know about women anyway? They can't handel all you got, so get em gurl.

What Guys Said 11

• you're not hideous, just insecure.

• C'mon if that is your photo, you are beautiful!

• Hard to tell from the only public image. Make your profile public or post some links to photobucket images or yourself for more constructive feedback.

• Hit the gym 4 times a week, for like 1 year. then you'll be a nice slice of woman.

• Show more legs, get your hair go longer. Wear boots or cool shoes.

• Normal.

I was 18 when I first kissed & had sex. Instead of "depending/listening/fishing" for compliments, be who you are. Wear nice clothes, some jewelry, smile often, get a make-over.

• you just haven't met me yet!

• Can't see your face, but no your body isn't hideous. Not that I can tell from that single photo =\

• Well, you've already had some males you're not related to (hopefully) on this post tell you that you're attractive, so you can check that off the list.

As for how you can improve, hit the gym, drop a few pounds and showcase your abundant rack.

• you look good , to good to have that kind of problems

• you look like a very beautiful girl to me

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you're going after the wrong guys? And no, I don't think you a hideous creature... Anyone who has said that to you is just looking for some 80 IB. Soken wet Barbie... Don't believe them.

• hey you sound like me! No nothing wrong with you ! The right guys jest hasn't seen meet you yet! trust me waiting it so worth it not dating and all that stuff untll you find an awesome guy! we have talked about it and the one thing he said he would take back if he could is... dating in high school... be yourself and please don't dress different !

• I'm sure you're lovely, guys are calling you beautiful without even seeing your face in that picture.

• It Makes no sense to me, You look good I guess You are not the barbie look type of girl That most of guys like specially at your age, nothing to worry really You are attractive and I Am sure You are the one for some guy out there :)