Should I be worried she didn't call?

My girl went on a trip with some friends from work to a hockey game. They were going out clubbing after and renting a hotel (it's about 1.5 hrs away.) She promised to call me when they were back at the hotel so I knew she/they were OK. I got up for work this morning at 3:30 and of course the first thing I did was to see if I had a message and nothing. I have to tell myself everything is fine but I'm sort of pissed at the no call. Am I over reacting or what? I can't help but to think something might have happened to her or them. I do have this thing where I need to know she's back ohme safe after going out and it's sort of our thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that you're a little worried- I always hate not hearing from people if they say they're going to call when they get home. And, at least in my exprience, your girlfriend sending a courtesy message to say she's home safe is pretty normal- guys naturally want to make sure their girlfriends get home OK. Also, guys might not admit it, but they worry almost as much as we women go lol. Are you over reacting? Well, that kind of depends- is your girlfriend usually pretty reliable in the calling department or has she forgotten before. I know I did a couple of times with my ex- I got home, fell into bed, and completely forgot to call until an anxious call from him woke me up. It happens- so the most likely answer is she got in really late and forgot, but she could also have forgottne her phone charger and it died, she could have lost her phone etc. If you're really worried, just shoot her a casual text- ask how her night was. If she has her phone and everything's fine, she probably won't even guess you're worried because it's a pretty normal start to a conversation. If she doesn't respond immediately, give it awhile- she could just be sleeping still. If you don't hear from her by the time they're supposed to be heading home, then I'd say it would be time to call her. If there's no answer, THEN maybe worry.

• Finally heard from her. I'll let it go. Just bothers me that something that simple is so easy to forget I guess especially when it should be a habit by now.

• It happens every once in awhile- I think (for me) it happens more often when I'm out of my normal setting (like on vacation or a weekend getaway) so my normal routines aren't there anyway. Glad she's OK, and unless it becomes a pattern, I doubt she intended to worry you or be disrespectful.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you got a response or news from her now? Lol if still not, you probably visualize there might be something wrong happened or if she explained to you already, perhaps you know by now. She has no phone credits or was so overwhelmed in their happenings.

You care that's why you are concern. Me, myself is like that too. So understand. Lucky she is who has a boyfriend that is concern to her whereabouts, stuff and all that matters.

• Yeah about 5 hours after I expected to get one. I was highly unpleased at that point but I'll live I suppose.

What Guys Said 2

• she wants you to feel guilty over you being paranoid about where she is and what she is doing. she is cheating and a liar. she will and would never admit it. is you question her I am sure she gets on the offensive and then tries to turn it around about you being a paranoid control freak. if she loved and respected you she would call you and ease your mind of her whereabouts. DUMP HER!

• Mate this happened to me less than a week ago, she text me I responded and no text back the best thing to do is just mention it when she sends you a text next, it ended up turning into a full blown argument for me even tho my heart was in the right place as she could think of it as clingy do just wait until she texts you and say something like 'was looking foward to my text' :( then she will probs say sorry and tell you a reason why she didn't text or call you Rather than letting her making a mountin out of a mole hill