First date, should I pick her up in corvette?

Hi!

So I took this girl to my room during a party and nothing happened but she asked for my number and demanded to hang out very soon. So we are going out for coffee tomorrow, and it jus so happens I am borrowing my dads Corvette until late tomorrow night! I don't want her to think I'm a tool or usually come from a lot of money cause I don't and MY car is a piece of sh*t. SHOULD I PICK HER UP IN THE CAR OR WHAT? AND SHOULD I PAY FOR THE COFFEE?

I was going to ask her back to my place to watch a movie after and try to go from there...what do you think? EXCEPT I'm really bad at breaking the tension and making a movie during a movie...HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say take your car, most people know that a lot of people don't have awesome cars like Corvettes and sometimes it can overwhelm a girl or intimidate them. Maybe if it goes well you can tell her about it on your date and ask if she would like you to pick her up in it at a later date.

You should definitely pay for her coffee if you have interest in her ad tell her she can get whatever she wants so she doesn't feel pressured to get the cheapest thing there...(she might do it anyways but it's a nice gesture).

If the night is going good and conversation is going nicely, go back to your place and watch a movie together sit close but not too close. Offer her something to drink or some popcorn (if you have any). Then after like 10 minutes into the movie, ask her if she is cold or wants to get closer and don't do the yawn over shoulder thing, just put your arm around her shoulder and pull her close and just snuggle. Only do this ^ if you get the feeling she is into you though :)

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely drive the corvette, and definitely pay for the coffee. Unless for some reason she seems like the type to not be interested in that. If your car is a piece of a junk though, it's best to not get her hopes up.

• waht did you do after all?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should pick her up in your car and pay for her coffee, just be yourself so that means you don't want her to think your a player, cause that's what your gonna come across as that probably, but she already likes you for whatever you did, so just be like that, and definitely ask her back to your place to watch a movie, its a great time to mess around with her and flirt, tickling is a good place to start or poking her, but don't do anything sexual.

-Humble Christian 20