I'm always the planner?

I was wondering if guy's feel like women should be the ones to plan dates and stuff? I've been on 3 dates with my boyfriend of 5 months and planned them all. It kinda bugs me that I'm always the one doing it. Do you think it's a lack of effort or what? thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• do you really like to plan first? Some times it's nice to just let him want to come see you, and then randomly go out to do things.

That's how it was with me and my guy. He would come see me on the weekend, then we'd just be like lets go out and do something like eat and take a walk, we'll see if there's anything playing at the movies and maybe go. It depends on what we feel like at the time when he visits, like shopping or just staying in and playing a board game. There some times is no planning. If you really want him to plan maybe you should let him know that you'd love for him to plan something special for you guys and it'd mean a lot to you. See what he says. good luck

What Guys Said 2

• well how do you think us guys feel that we have to take the lead at most times? that's why I'm for an equal effort, but I hear all the time that it is impossible or it just won't work when there are 2 leaders in the relationship because it kills the attraction, bullsh*t!

• At least your contributing something to the relationship, most girls just sit there and look pretty...major turn off if you ask me.

What Girls Said 1

• well guys don't enjoy being the leader all the time, they want the girl to contribute something