Real advice needed, After a few great dates she won't call back

I met a girl at work that I took out. From the start I might have been a little to agressive with the text and calls. She got this gliche of mine and played along with it. She took for ever to return my text and didn't call me back till usually the next day. Even though I had doubts every time we hang out, they all go out the window. She tells me things that lets me know not only she is into me but she is way into me. We were suppose to hang out one day after our last date. She was supposed to call but didn't. I called her the next day and she didn't answer. I called her a couple days later and left a message. Firm and persise. She called back. We talked, then saw her for a minute that same night. I called her a few days later she didn't call. I am thinking that she is either seeing someone else as well or maybe she even just gets off on playing games with me cause so far she has been able to get away doing so or the fact that I was agressive with the phone calls and not waited to call her back she got turned off, even though every time we meet it doesn't seem like that. What is she up to. Should I not call her again till she does. Is the relationship recoverable, and what do I got to do, I am really digging this girl, help me out be real, I can take it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she's messing with you, and your letting her. Never let her do that, cause now you just lost the upper hand. She could also be seeing someone else but who cares. This is what you should do, call her out on her shit tell her look what's is your deal, you say your going to call and you never do. I am not playing games with you, we went out on a few dates and I would like to continue to go on dates with you, and only you, but if you don't want to continue seeing me, then quit wasting my time.

Or simply don't text her don't call her, wait for her to call you, and see what happens.

What Girls Said 2

• Defenitley she's playing games with you, she's not really interested in having a relation-ship with you and giving you doubts by acting nice every time you go out, maybe she doesn't want to get involved too much, cause she's clearly putting her distance there,

Then thing is, you just have to get rid of her, before she does anything worst to you, and think about this you diserve something better

• Irregardless of whether she is playing games, and she is btw.if she wants to be with you she wouldn't want to miss a single phone call! I'll bet the minute you stop calling and texting you will get a phone call wondering why. That said, don't ask me why people do this. I am currently trying to figure exactly this issue out with a guy that I have been dating off and on for months, and this is the advice that I am giving myself! You are better than this, go find a girl that wants and enjoys your company!

What Guys Said 1

• dude. play cool. don't call her . let her call you. if she doesnt, then look for another girl.beter yet, stay slow and don't be agressive. pick the right timing to be agressive. control the tempo,.