What are some of your problems you encounter when your first dating someone? and what's a major turn off?

Have you ever dated someone or even began talking to them and you find out a week later they are really not what you expected? Too many texts or phone calls, or even trying to get into your pants? These are just some of the few things that get on my nerves. Clinginess or sharing their whole life with you before you even know who they are? these to me just kill any chances of a relationship if done too much in such a short time. what bugs you about first talking or dating someone? any and all answers are welcome I'm very excited to hear peoples' responses

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like when they think they own you.

What Guys Said 1

• Lies. Just blatant lies. About either serious things, or little things. It's completely useless, and pointless to do so.

I don't mind any semi-life informing she may have to share. Because from there is where I actually determine is she's even worth the time, or if we'll actually mesh.

And clingy-ness is all right to extent. Just to see how much, or little affection she actually has to offer. But clingy-ness as far as numerous calls in the day for nothing, or to just not say anything at all is annoying.

Not much else I can think of to comment on aside for that.