Kiss on cheek meaning?

what does a kiss on the cheek mean from a guy that I like and I'm sure he knows I like him, yet ignores my FB msgs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you tell us anything else?

I wouldn't rely on facebook chat as an indicator to whether he likes you or not. It is the shortest chat medium ever invented - so glitchy.

Personally, if I didn't need to, I wouldn't even kiss someone on this cheek if I wasn't attracted to them in some way.

• I know I shouldn't rely on FB , I wrote a little more about what's going on!.. read it and if you would like, leave you opinion on this confusing situation!.thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't mean much. Not enough information.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he sees you like a little sister and he loves you in that way,if you can give us more information it can be better

• There's a a guy that I really, really like, our encounters have been only at nightclubs, he sent me a message before Vday saying I was super cute. I replied he didn't, then we saw each other and sent me a FB message saying it was nice seeing me.I replied he didn't. last time I saw him, he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I sent him a message on FB with my phone number, and he hasn't call or txt. now I noticed every time we bumped into each other he posts on FB how awesome night he had or how here's a pro at having great night etc. I'm so confused! I'm not sure if he likes me or not!

• your English is good! I know it's so confusing! I don't get it either :( I'm going to see him probably in a couple weeks at the bar, so I'm not sure what I should do! :s

• Im just like a kid in this situations,I can't gie you the best answers but you should have fun,be yourself,keep your head up and make him notice you like a girl not like a friend.