Would you rather date?

A. a good looking person (face and body), great charisma, outgoing,

funny, happy, confident but with a mental problem like Schizophrenia, doesn't have a good job

B.not so good looking (average) not social at all, just complain about life, see flaws in everything, really intelligent and doesn't have a mental disorder, has a good job

Both of them like you

You have to choose one or do you rather be alone?

• Happy one with a mental disorder
  • Grumpy one with normal health
  • I would refuse both, I rather be alone forever

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the embodiment of option A =D And I like the sound of both A and B

• By the way don't listen to the fearmongering about Schizophrenia, 90% of its bullsh*t, even what people who study psychology think they know about it is mostly bullsh*t

• What movie? Its very rare for a schizophrenic to kill, you know. Movies have done us a great misfortune in spreading this stigma of violence and slaughter =[

• A Beautiful mind is the name of the movie it just makes me really sad even though he found love

What Guys Said 6

• Damn that's hard lol I would choose A as long as the mental disaorder doesn't put me or the kids in danger

• As xzinax said, I too like helping people. Both of the girls need help. My choice? The one who needs me/likes me more.

• I would try to find someone with the least baggage I suppose, Unless I really saw something really good in that person :), also how they act when you're not around :)

• Happy one, I don't need to have anything else in life feeding negative energy into me :\ But, if they're a schizo, truth is they won't really be happy all the time and ya... I dunno.. I'm gonna probably go with A, but it really depends how I'd feel about em and that's something I can't say unless I really know em.

• Id much rather be alone

• To tell you the truth, I voted for C by reflex but if I find B physically attractive despite being average, then I'm sold as long as she accepts me being similar (rather negative and see flaws often).

What Girls Said 6

• I'd rather be alone. Choice B has a couple good qualities, but the other bad ones make it totally not worth it. As for choice A, I'm a psychology major and just recently took abnormal psych. I learned all about schizophrenia and it's a scary disorder that's also very hard to treat without nasty side effects. I'd have no interest in that either. I'd be perfectly fine alone if those are my options.

• my mom is a psychologist and she often says bad stuffs about schizophrenia...if only she knew I had a crush on the guy and I didn't notice his symptoms...

• link

link

Hope this changes people's minds about schizophrenia.

• I knew that already great links by the way...but still is a very complicated thing

• Probably B. If you have schizophrenia you're basically clinically depressed, so you wouldn't be happy anyway; and if you were it would probably only be one side of a split personality lol

• Seriously? I didn't know that. He really seems really happy

• symptoms of schizophenia are depession, withdrawal, becoming anti social..basically all mostly negative. But it's a complicated illness, maybe e just has a mild form and is on medication? :)

• He isn't anti social or depress at all maybe his case isn't very serious

• Obviously I wouldn't want to choose either of them. And if given these two options, I would just keep looking past them. However, since I get the sense that this is a if you had to question, I'd choose B. Because even if he is annoying, I'd feel like he is sane. Also, he would be able to provide for me. The complaining about everything would get really annoying though.

• Although both are going to present challenges, I would definitely go with B. If you have ever spent time with a schizophrenic, it's unpleasant. Things change quickly, or can, & can be so unpredictable. At least with B, you pretty much know what to expect.

• picked c