How can you tell a girl you like her?

How can I tell a girl I've known for a while that I like her, without it being awkward? Someone please help me, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell a girl that you like her by sending her a lovely letter, whether it's a poem or just a letter. You can just straight up tell in person. You can ask her out on a date. However, I would definitely tell her in private and not in public, especially if you're not that confident in yourself. I hope my advice can help you out in some way and best of luck with your romantic endeavors.

What Girls Said 3

• i think that you should just simply ask her if she would like to hang out, then go from there.

• Just be honest, but don't go overboard with your feelings. If she isn't interested, just say that's okay, & don't be mean or a jerk. Make sure you are a gentlemen when you tell her about your feelings, don't be a pervert or cocky jerk like some men are when they are asking a girl out.

• Just tell her if she doesn't like you back that's OK because you will know that you tried even if it was awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• Thanks for awarding me with the best answer! I really appreciate it and best of luck with your romantic endeavors! Feel free to ask me for any more advice and I will do my best to give you the best advice I possibly can!