Would you say to a girl you want to date "You said it sister!"?

We met in an online dating site. Things were friendly and nice, but then I foolishly said I needed to step away from the dating scene for awhile do to some personal reasons ( my ex kept threatening suicide and wanting me

back. So I was fed up with the whole dating thing at the time).

then, a couple weeks later the on line guy and I got back into contact. He seemed to

make an effort to get in contact with me and was supper sweet.

we have been texting and talking every day for over a week. We spent last Saturday on

an outing that I had described in my "perfect date" section of my online profile.

we plan to go out and do something again next saturday.

he admits it's hard for him to text ( he is just learning) but yet he does so every day with me now ( about 2 to 5hrs each night)and

tells me good morning and good night/ sweet dreams each day.

he is very old fashioned ( he comes and picks me up for our outings, opens my car door

and is the perfect gentleman so far).

we ended our outing last Saturday with him

giving me a hug and winking at me then asking if we could do it again.

I think he likes me and I know I like him. I'm kind of shy when it comes to romantic

situations so am not overly forward, but try

to let him know I like him.

neither of us really openly flirt yet but that out personality types.

I hope he don't think I just see him as a buddy or friend.

we were joking around tonight and he says " you got that right sister!". I'm not sure that's an expression he would regularly use.

is it just an expression - or him trying to say we are just friends?

I haven't really dated much at all and am

terrible at it. He hasn't dated for 12 years ( he just got out of the service a year ago).

so we are both out of practice I think. Plus we were both raised in very traditional settings.

I worry since I had told him before I just wanted to be friends, he may think so now, but that was before we got back into contact.

am I misreading the signals ? or does it seem like he likes me?

would I guy spend this much time talking and texting a girl he just saw as a friend?

He is 35. Ex Navy, very responsible and mature acting. Old fashioned up bringing. The kind of guy you look at and know he has a level head on his shoulders.

we were both on the dating sight because we are ready to settle down and find a partner in life.

But like I said, we don't flirt or anything yet.

Help!

Updates:
he even texts me to make sure I'm home safe at night. He may be taking it slow out of out fashioned values and not wanting to rush things. I don't know! When he asked me out on our first outing he said " I hope I'm not being to forward, but I would like
to invite you to go hiking for the day". I haven't tried to hold hands or start anything in any way ( I'm the type the guy needs to start something s I'm a little shy that way). So maybe he isn't sure how I feel. He seems consernded about making sure I'm
"comfortable" with everything. And he is always saying things like " I promise to make sure you have fun". And when I thanked him for the perfect day he said he enjoyed it too & it was his pleasure. Is he just an old fashioned gentleman?

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• so what happend

0|0
    0|0