Should a guy end a conversation first?

If you are texting back and forth with a guy should he end the conversation?What about as it get's later in the night? Also, how late would you reply to a text from a guy or girl?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The person who speaks last isn't always the person with the most power.Basic rules to keep her attracted:1) End the conversation first. This is superficial, and it works. Just don't be rude or obvious.2) Don't respond to every text message instantly like you're a lost puppy dog just waiting by the phone for each and every text. Finish what ever you're doing first, and THEN get to your phone.3) When it's getting late, and you don't want to leave her hanging, make sure to make your last text obviously the last one like, "haha, you're so right! Any way I'm hitting the sack now, have a good night! x"How do I know doing these things help? Because some of this is exactly how the most beautiful girls I've ever dated would text me.~ RobbyMy Blog ( link )

What Girls Said 3

• I think a should end the conversation and what would happen if the girl fall sleeps while texting. It doesn't really matter who ends the conversation!

• i don't think it matters who ends it, but if its getting late and you're tired, let her know. I hate it when I'm staying up late, dead tired, texting someone, and they just fall asleep on me.

• they fall asleep on you because they didn't want to say godbye and wanted to keep talking :)

• It really doesn't matter. If you have things to do, just explain you are busy at the moment and will text her later. If it's getting late and you're tired, just say you're going to bed and ask them if it's okay if you text till you fall asleep because you don't want to go just yet. And I would reply to a guy any time before I go to bed on school nights usually around at 10:30 but on the weekends it doesn't matter.

• Idk if I'd ever flat out ask a girl to text till we fall asleep. Seems like it'd be kinda awkward.

• Well if you're texting a girl that you like, then I think it would be adorable. But I mean if it's just a friend now that could be awkward

What Guys Said 0