Skype "date" later this week. Any tips to make it a good one?

I googled to no avail. :/ I was hoping users with experience with a long-distance situation could help me out.

So what makes a Skype/webcam fun? I haven't been on Skype in forever but my laptop has a built-in webcam/mic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha! Miss Tia is starting a real on-line date then :P

Well, you're over-analyzing the situation because you're just anxious about it. It's your first time & that's completely normal. Just dress nice, put on light make-up, or whatever makes you feel pretty and comfortable :) Then just BE YOURSELF because you're so beautiful inside out. I hope you have a BLAST#$@#$@! ;)) Mwaaaaaah

• lol @ the "Mwaaaaah" at the end

• Lol

• Thaaaaaaaaaaanks <3 <3 <3

What Guys Said 5

• Just pretend you are sharing a coffee. After all, what can really go wrong on such a date?

• He is going to feel blessed whatever you do or wear, provided you turn up as you and not the weird photos you put up since the trolling. I do like the phone one though.

Hope the Skype is fun for you too.

• It's fun because you can talk to people wherever they are, like they were sitting right in front of you. It's such a step up from outdated technology like IM :) You can actually put a face and voice to the person.

As for the "date", just relax and be normal. You're thinking too much about it. Just play it cool and you'll be planning the wedding in no time with this kid.

• 'Just play it cool and you'll be planning the wedding in no time with this kid.' - Scary.

• Skype date eh? I dunno. Just talk, I guess. You could watch a movie together or (my preference) play a game together :P It's something.

Idea! Go to chatroullette together and see how many penises each of you sees in an hour (or so) time :D

Really not sure what to suggest unless I knew the kinda things you'd wanna do while on the computer. I mean, I've watched movies/shows with friends over the internet. Obviously play games. And, of course, chat.

• Just try to be relaxed, confident, and honost. Try to pretend like the person is with you and not far away.

Good Luck to you ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• Dress nice and be yourself, I'm sure he'll like you :)

• just talk :) the great thing is yu can stare at the persons eyes and not feel awkward lol... be sure that you're clothed appropriately :)