I never seem to know when I should kiss a girl!

Ive never kissed a girl. I've flirted and been close to girls several times but I'm too nervous to make the move.

When is the right time to kiss a girl? What's the best way to go about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can wait until she makes a move. Try to relax, you could use music for that, if you're not comfortable it won't feel good, just take it easy.

What Girls Said 3

• Idk if its true or not but they say when a girl is biting her lip that means she wants to kiss so I guess you can look at for that =D

• Go someplace where both of you are alone. Then, if you make long contact and she is smiling, it probably means it is okay if you kiss her. Just come in slow.

• when you're on the second date, kiss her at the end

What Guys Said 2

• man there's no easy way to know. No matter what you're always going to get nervous.

• i am with you on this man but from what I have heared but never tried she will look at your lips a lot from your eyes to your lips or just stare at your lips, let you drink from her drink (thats more of a girl you just met)