Is something up or am I just paranoid?

I am dating this girl. we only see each other once a week due to location so we talk on the phone a fair amount, then after a strange convo the other day she has stopped texting me first and hasn't texted back once or twice. We used to send massive texts 4/5 texts long. now she sends ones half the size(she has unlimited texts) and we spoke last night on the phone cos she said she was free if I wanted a chat and it was ok but I still havn't recieved any texts since and we used to text all the time. I texted her first after the phone call the other day but today I thought I would wait till she texts me, if she texts me. Am I just paranoid, maybe she is just busy, but when her texts used to involve I'm really looking forward to see you etc etc I get the impression the tone has changed to. Just a hunch I guess. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• i say wait a bit.cuz right now it does sound that you are a bit paranoid.

my boyfriend can get clingy and text me a lot and sometimes I feel I need some space and choose not to reply or short answers, while on other days we might text one another back and forth like 8 times a day.

maybe she is just busy.ppl tend to lose interest when they are the one who are being "chased" so if you give her some time she should start to wonder what you are up to and be the one to text u. if she stops completey then ask her if she's avoiding you or something

What Girls Said 1

• Your hunch is probably right - you had a weird conversation, so anything can happen as a result. Leave her be, let her feel the sting of you withdrawing your communication. It is hard because of location I know, but it's either play the distancing game, or talk to her about the conversation again. Obviously, something about the conversation bugged her. She needs to buck up and say what it is. And it you already know what it is.lay off. IF she's not explaining why she's withdrawing from you (class/work is really the only acceptable excuse) then be prepared for the worst. Talk to her, work it out -good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• If she's not texting you, she's probably out on a date.