Is it okay to date my mate's sister?

Okay so my friend has a insanely hot sister. We talk fairly often and I think that she's into me. However I don't know how my friend would react to me dating his sister... What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Get his permission... just tell him you were thinking of asking her out and ask if he'd feel weird about it or not.

• He's sorta hinted that it ain't cool... he's a big guy I'm kinda scared to ask haha

• Well, I'd say don't do it unless you've got his permission. So if you're scared, tough luck. And if he's not okay with it, you should respect that if you respect your friendship with him.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should talk to your friend first, just tell him that you don't have to have his permission to ask her out, but you would like to see what he thinks about it. He may know something that she has told him but didn't tell you cause you haven't talked to hin about it. I don't think you should just go out with her without talking to him about it, cause if one of my friends did that to my little sister I would be pretty upset

-Humble Christian 20