Do I have a right to be angry?

We weren't going out but had been kinda dating this past month. We've slept together and she told me she liked me so I thought things were good. Then out of nowhere she loses interest and within a week she is seeing another guy. Apparently he was around the whole time and she had been out on a date with him just before we started dating. She confessed she is now seeing him and hopes we can be friends but what sort of friends do this to each other? I know we weren't technically a couple but the impression she gave me was that she wanted to be. Have I got a right to be angry? I'm definately not interested in being friends but I don't know whether to give her a piece of my mind!

Most Helpful Girl

• well just don't be her friend and just leave her alone, don't give her a piece of your mind because obviously you are really mad. Just let a few months go by, find a new girlfriend and you will see that she and you weren't meant to be. Then you'd probably have nothing to say to her then. good luck

What Girls Said 2

• You have a reason to be angry. She shouldn't have used you like that.

If she was seeing someone else, she should have made things clear from the start.

Do not be friends with someone who lies, and who treats you like that.

If you want to let her know how you feel, go ahead, but I think it's better if you just ignore her from now on.

• Yes, you definitely have a right to be angry. Don't even waste your time telling her she was wrong for what she did, she either doesn't care or wants the drama. I say being done with her completely is the best thing for you.

• thanks, I guess your right. It's awkward as we see each other every day (at work) and for the past few weeks I've been avoiding her but I'm getting sick of that. I know from workmates she feels guilty and wants to say hi to clear the air but I'm really not prepared to go back to being friends. I just don't know how to stop things being awkward everyday when I really don't want to talk to her!

• This is why you don't dip your pen in company ink lol. Eventually you won't feel as hurt and you will be able to be cordial.

What Guys Said 1

• There are many girls that do this kind of thing. She was just shopping around to see who was more "worthy" to be with her. In my opinion, you should do the same thing instead of putting all your eggs in one basket. Why? It's because girls always have other options for guys if they want it or not, and that puts you at a disadvantage. You put all your cards on the table and look where that got you. Confused about if you should be angry or not. DO NOT talk to her again, ever. Don't show any hard feelings, just don't communicate with her in any way. Don't even be "civil" with her. No eye contact, no saying "hi", nothing. You have friends already, and she just wants to boost her ego by keeping you around in the back burner, or she just wants your forgiveness just to ease her mind. Don't give her that luxury. Move on and move forward.