Should I go? Please help me

Homecoming is this Friday.

And I had been planning to go with my boyfriend.

But we broke up about 3 weeks ago.

And he has a new girlfriend.

And they are going together, and I hate to even see them together.

Should I go still, or should I not go because I know it will hurt to see them together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Homecoming and prom were the biggest waste of money of my life. Then again, it's more for the girls then it is for the guys. I know after wards, my ex and I looked at each other and thought "wow, we could've done something much more fun then the money spent of these events," (especially prom).

What Guys Said 2

• yes you should because though it pains you to see him , you need to get to a mind set that he has moved on seeing that will reaffirm that , though it hurts showing up also proves that your strong and that you can move on , besides the fact showing up means other guys might ask you to dance. Go with your girls, get a dress, get all glamour up and enjoy yourself. It s good event to get out and restart. Going to be tough but well worth it in the end. Better then sitting home alone.

• you should go but just avoid them.

What Girls Said 4

• Go! Have fun, live life, and have a fabulous time with your friends. See if you can get a date, just as friends, which will make it a little less awkward for you as well. I know it sucks, and in high school I thought there should be a rule about no break-ups right before dances to avoid this situation, but it'll be fine and a fun event if you make sure to have plenty of people who care about you around.

• Go! you don't want to miss it because if you do you will regret it later. just avoid them and if you seem them act like you don't care.

• i definately think you should go.every time he comes around just dance on another guy or just go with friends.dont give them the time of day.pretend they're not even there.dont waste homecoming on some stupid boy.

• i would go with your bffs it would be as fun as with a boy