A bit puzzled after the second date?

we went out for a second date, we really spoke more than we normally do, no longer as tense as the first date which I thought was cool, she suggested we share a dessert.. She initiated a hug when the date ended, My question is does she like me, or just sees me as a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she likes you but is waiting for you to make a move on her. You're probably confusing her too by letting her initiate. If you like her try being the initiator too and show/tell her that you like her or you might just lose her due to misunderstanding.

• i know I really like her alot, its just thst I never seem to know with her, when I call her she seems to talk for quite a while like continuously, but again she never initiates any text msgs, but she replies to all my text msgs, which also makes me think, am I really that important to her... like yesterday, having a text coversation with her, paid her a compliment bout something, and she keept quiet. nothing said after that, its those things that have me puzzled..

• Some girls don't know what to say after they've been complimented. I'm one of those girls! And its either unexpected or because I don't want to come off as up myself by replying with a, "Yeah I know I'm beautiful thanks." I would never reply that way anyway! Don't let that behavior stop you from showing her how you feel. Open up and she will too, and if that doesn't work for you, you can always ask her. All the best =]

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her for a 3rd date, then a 4th, and so on and you will eventually have your answer. Nothing you describe would answer that question for me because I have had that same experience and had it go nowhere and other times, eventually lead to love.

What Guys Said 3

• Show her your sexual side, don't do only things that would constitute you as a friend. Of course you should be friend-like, giving her hugs and telling her jokes and complimenting her, but you should also show your "sexual side", just a tiny bit in the beginning. Reach for her hand when you're sitting together, give her a more "intimate" hug, these are usually the more tame things you can do before you start kissing her, at which point you should do even more intimate things.

But yea until you kiss her build it up with body contact, touch her arm, hold her hand, give her a "good" hug, get really close and hold her and touch her like someone who's interested. Don't be too shy to touch her she probably wants you to.

• I'm leaning more towards "she likes you". Question is, are you ready and willing to escalate this to a relationship when the moment presents itself..? Like if she leans in just close enough for a kiss, or if you guys go on the worst date ever and you guys make the best of it.. What are you thoughts about all those areas that could potentially happen?

~ ArtistBBoy

• She's clearly interested. Go on a third date and see what's she up to for dating.