When it comes to dating, does it put you off if a girl asks you out?

So here's the deal, there's this guy I kind of like, initially he liked me, but then I started to like him too. Anyway, a good 2 years went by of constant talking but nothing else. Until one day we were at a party and ended up hooking up, Anyway nothing happened after that and I didn't know what to do so I just let it go. Anyway I kept seeing him after that and things weren't awkward which was good. We still talked but never talked about the hookup and acted as it never happened. A good 4 months went by and I would catch him looking at me and he would always find an excuse to talk to me, our mutual friends also thought something was going on because of the way we acted around each other. One day we were both at another party, and I decided maybe he's waiting for me to make the first move, I have nothing to lose so I'm just going to tell him how I feel. So when he came up to talk to me that night, we talked as usual for a while and when I finally got the courage I begun by saying, "hey, I have something to tell you about." and that's pretty much all I got to say because after that he pretty much pulled a runner, didn't let me talk and said he had to go. I felt so embarrassed and since then he's never been the same. He avoids me and won't talk to me at all unless we're in a confined area and feels like he has to at least say hi but that's all. There hasn't been an actual conversation since. Did I totally freak him out by attempting to make the first move or was it something else like...i don't know!? Opinions please :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• doubt it