Which girl should I ask to Prom?

I have decided between to girls to ask one is a friend and the other is a crush of mine.

Person A:

I've known her for 5 years know and we are friends

5"7', brunette

friendly

pretty

Person B:

I've known her for three years but are just classmates (only talked a couple of times)

5"7', blonde

shy

hot

which girls should I ask? id like to ask girl b but people seem to think its better to go with a friend. so who should I ask?

• GIRL A
  • GIRL B

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to ask the girl you're crushing on, do it. Don't choose your date based on what everyone else is telling you you should do.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl A - you seem to know her in depth and you say she is friendly! Girl B - sounds like you just want to have fun with her! I would go with my friend!

• I say go with the crush. How many times in your life will you have the opportunity to ask a girl you like to prom ?

• Sounds like you're trying to decide which cow to buy or something. We're not livestock you know.

• Do what you want you only get one prom.

What Guys Said 4

• You've already got a good relationship (and by that I mean a strong friendship) with A but B you don't really know in depth and if you can get her to open up more and maybe open up more to her, you might find something you really like in her and Prom could just be the perfect place for that.

• Which do you really feel strongly for? Answer simple. If you feel stronger for the crush, her. For the friend? Her. Also, don't assume you're getting pussy.

• take the plunge and ask the crush.

• Have no regrets. You won't get another prom !