When was your first kiss?

How old where you when you had your first kiss on the lips? :)

I think I was 7 and had no idea what I was doing or what it meant and managed a peck on the lips :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I was two, so I don't even remember it. Apparently I was dancing with some four year old boy at a wedding and he kissed me on the lips. My dad said I got really angry at him. I can just imagine a mini version of me yelling at a shocked little boy who probably had no clue what he was doing.

I don't even know if that should be counted as a first kiss, but I think it is such a funny and adorable story that I have to. Wow, that poor little boy.

What Guys Said 7

• same as you but we were playing getting marryed

• I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade with my "first girlfriend".

• haha at 13 and it was a dare...

• lol I was three years old and my best friends sister who was a little younger then me kissed me on the neck at the park. I don't remember it but l8r her parents used to tell her that she had to marry me because of that. She was like seven when they told her and she cried, lol I guess It wasn't that good of a kiss haaha ;P lol come to think of it this could give me a complex xD jk

• I was 9 and it was no peck on the lips. This was a full make out session with a 19 year old Swede! No lie.

• I still haven't gotten mine :/ haha

• aww chin up, I don't know what's wrong with girls your way, do they have bad taste or something? :P

• lol I have no idea but I think I'm long overdue :P hehe

• Hopefully before I turn 30, but not holding my breath (I'm already almost 28 and never been kissed).

What Girls Said 7

• I was 14. It was with a guy I had liked for a really long time but I never knew if he liked me, then one night he just kinda kissed me. It was perfect :)

• my first real kiss was gr.9 so when I was 14?

it was the best, we were in NVC for a music trip, it was sunset, there was a bit of a breeze, and we were on top of the rocker feller center <3 :)

• I was 14 and was with my first boyfriend. The kiss was good, but the guy and the situation was all wrong. :/ It's okay though, it was good for the experience.

• Never had mine.../:

• I was 13, it was terrible.

• i never had miine but I hope I have it soon because I reeally like this guy

• I was 14 and we were at school.