Does my recent new age affect the dating range I should be in (age wise)?

ok so I just recently turned 22 last Saturday and I don't know if that really means I should be looking for a certain age group or not. I mean I see many older guys going for younger girls, but then I see older girls going for younger guys, I'm not sure what is "safe" I guess is what I'm asking

What Girls Said 1

• This is going to sound stupid but I feel its a good guideline, stay away from anyone under 18. Other than that you just have to take it on a case by case basis. You may be really interested in a certain older woman, says she's turning 30, but she may be ready to settle down and you're not. So it's not so much a question of age as it is a question of where stage of your life are you in/ If you're not both thinking the same thing then it won't work. But if you really want numbers I would say you're ideal at this point is probably 19-30.

What Guys Said 0