He kisses you on the forehead goodnight. Girls what would you think of this?

say you live with your boyfriend and your about to sleep (in the same bed, and lets say your not having sex that night.. lol) and before you went to sleep he kisses you on the forehead goodnight

Would you think he's "soft" or "unmanly" ? or would you like it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• (: Aw, that would be so very sweet. I would be happy and feel loved.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly I would rather a peck on the lips.

It is very sweet on the forehead but I think if we're physically on the same level the lips are better.

If I'm asleep and he's standing by the bed then forehead is fine.

Off course these are just technicalities. Any kiss, any where from my love is accepted.

• I would love a kiss on the forehead goodnight and would never think its unmanly. I think it would be really cute. Like naturally said.. a kiss on the lips would be preferred but a kiss in any form would be awesome :)

• I would love it! Soooo jealous of the girls that have guys like that! =) lol

• aww that would be so cute!

• Aww definitely not manly, that is so cute! (:

• it's very sweet :)

• yes. 1000X yes.

• neither of those! that's the sweetest thing, I would like my boyfriend to do that

• I would love it and think it was so sweet! I want a guy to kiss me on the forehead goodnight!

• most.adorable.thing.of.life.

• i would think it was the sweetest thing ever

• If he is tired, then I will not mind. But if he is just not in mood then I will try something to making him wild. If that do not work, then sadly but true I will change boy friend.

• .. I see..

• yeah I thought it would be a sweet gesture.. but I guess you can potentially get dumped over it ... lol

• Actually if I love him, then will not change, but for that night I will feel little bit lonely, and next day, I will feel a little unlucky. But may be next day every thing will be alright. And if love is true then I will not leave him in my life. Though some times I can b weak to someone other than him, if he continues this thing. He is not my father, So it is natural that I can expect more.

What Guys Said 0