Is he just not into me?

I met a friend of a friend out one night 6mths ago and we had an immediate attraction. We kissed at the end of the night and ended up connecting on FB. We started with private emails and went to texting (dirty). After a few days I told him I couldn't do the dirty stuff because it was a work phone. I'm married and he had a girlfriend (they have been on and off this whole time). We stayed in touch for months texting or emailing back and forth, met each other occasionaly and never had sex just made out and touched a couple of times. Lately we were texting every single day (mostly him) and we were getting closer. I was away on business and he called me and I asked a ton of personal questions - real personal! He seemed into it and we made plans to have lunch later in the week. We continued our communications the next day and night and the day of the lunch he asked if I could do the next day. I knew right away something was amiss. anyway he never texted me the next day to meet and I haven't heard from him since (it's been a week). Nothing on FB or text. Not even a sorry for not making it. It's really different than what I was used to - he was always always very respectful and polite. should I have texted him or is he just not that into me and I should let it go? I really miss him and I miss having him in my life.

PS. We were more friendly than sexual so it never really felt like cheating to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are having an affair. Even if you never had sexual intercourse with this guy, you are having an emotional affair. If you are doing things with someone else that you cannot tell your spouse (such as dirty texts and making out), you are having an affair. You need to get your marriage straightened out (stay and work things out with your husband or divorce). But what ever you decide to do with your marriage, the situation you have with this guy should not be your priority. So you need to let him go and forget about why he stopped contacting you. Maybe he gained a conscience, you did say that he has a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Only way to know is to ask. There are no shortages of reasons he hasn't contacted you. He might be trapped under a heavy piece of furniture for example. But if you're into your marriage, you should probably let it go.

What Girls Said 3

• HELLLLOOOOO...DID YOU JUST REALISE WHAT YOU SAID..."I'M MARRIED HE HAS A GF..."...(?) YOU PLAYED THAT SENTENCE OFF LIKE IT WAS NOTHING...ARE You SICK OR SOMETHING?...CUZ LIKE YOU'RE MARRIED WOMAN!

YOU SHOULDNT BE ON HERE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT IF THIS DUDE YOU HAD SOME HOT FLING WITH IS IN TO You OR NOT...COME ON DONT WE HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND MORAL STANDARDS ANYMORE?...EVEN IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS AT HOME CHEATING IIS NOT THE ANSWER AND IT NEVER WILL BE...YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTEAD BE SEEKING ADVICE ON HOW TO BETTER YOUR MARRIAGE...WORK ON YOUR MARRIAGE...!

• he probably had second thoughts about seeing you because you're married. if you'd cheat on your husband, you'd do the same to him right? also, his girlfriend could have found out what was going on and put a stop to it. wow. amazing.

• That's all bad, how would you like it if your husband was naughty chatting with someone else, you could really end up hurting him, I would stop wondering if the dude your talking to is into you and start wondering if you're still into your husband