Is it OK to 'Slate Your Date' if they turn out to be crazy?

I recently found a site called link where by you can enter in the gory details of all the dating disasters you've had. I could sit there for days with my stories to be fair! But do we agree that it's acceptable to dish the dirt on bad dates? I'm all for it, may help the next poor bugger!

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I'm ALL ABOUT DISHING.I could write a book on horrific dates. I went out with the guy once, and he asked me to PEE on him. It was gross. We pranked him for a year straight, making urination noises into the phone. LOL!

• Anyone got any good stories? I have another one...I was meeting this guy at a liquor store before a party to pick up some beer. I happened to be driving behind him, unbeknownst to him, and saw liquid coming from his door, only to realize he had the door open ajar at a traffic light, and was urinating! It was gross, especially when I drove through it. However, I awarded him an "A" for difficulty.

What Girls Said 2

• I think so. It releases any ill feelings you might have from the date while also making you have a little laugh at what you've been through. And think of all the crazy people that would continue dating people you know! That's how many of us women know who to date.we find out who he's dated, what went on, why they stopped, everything, so we know his history and can figure out what we're in for. I know plenty of guys that do the same thing.

• I was recently seeing a guy and on the fourth time we met (at his) he quite happily said he 'needed a poo' and proceeded to use the bathroom in his STUDIO apartment leaving the door slightly open for me to hear every splash and splosh! I was so close to getting up and slamming the door on him!!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm for it as long as you don't use your date's name. We've already been through a bad experience with the date, no reason to cause her shame.