How do I change it from a fling to a relationship?

were perfect.absoltely perfect. not in a cheezy way, but I can't get bored with him. I just want to know if he feels the same way.

i think he might think its just a fling.?

i want a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, why do you think he thinks of it as a fling? Did he say that? It's important to know you're both on the same page, or someone will get hurt. Another thing to consider, new relationships/flings are supposed to feel perfect. That's why people have flings, because it's the commitment part of the relationship that turns things from easy to complicated, and from perfect to annoying. Make sure you get to know him and his quarks, well, before you decide you really want a relationship with him.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk 2 him about it, it will help. If he's resistant to talking about it, then don't bother, if he acts the same as you hoped he would, ask him to hang out or something and see how it goes.

• The only thing I think you can and should do is ask him what he wants. If he just wants a fling I think you're pretty much out of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• tell him you want more but don't push it, I had a best friend a few years back and her boyfriend at the time told me their relationship started by a one night stand. He was unhappy for years because he was a nice guy and didn't want to hurt her, but they ended up parting ways because he didn't want a relationship with her at all. But she pushed him into it and the whole thing was a mess for about 4 years. Feelings got hurt that would have never been had she not pushed him into something more.

• The best thing you can do is talk to him about it. Say your piece and the rest is up to him, but don't be too hurt if he doesn't wanna be your boyfriend. Friendship is wonderful thing and it can change into what you want down the road. If you get all crazy on him now and pressure him into being your man you'll drive him away.