What does a kiss on the lips mean to a girl?

Ive been hanging out with this girl for a couple of months now and then on Valentine's we went out amd at the nd of the night I kissed her in front of her house and then we went for a walk and she kissed me. Now I want to know if I'm beeing paranoid because she told me that she's interested in me and wants to ge to know everything about me but she's Doesn't want a boyfriend. To me when a girl says that I think its a niceway of saying she Doesn't like me. I know she's going to italy for 2months in the summer and she's going to school and now she got a job to save up money for her trip. I just want to know if that kiss meant something to her. I'm just confused

Most Helpful Girl

• )o0o0h, she likes she just probably wants to get to know you first before she gets into a relationship. The kiss probably ment a lot to her s0o0o0 if you still like her then you should ask her out again!

What Girls Said 2

• she likes you and wants to get to know yu but she doesn't want you to talk to any other girls .. getting to know other girls.. hence the kiss :)

• well, she's deffinetly one of the more interesting girls... I'm stumped to but it sounds like a bad sich, my advice, get out NOW!

What Guys Said 0