What do you think of a girl who has never been kissed?

Same question, I'll just leave it open :)

Most Helpful Guy

• She's innocently sweet XD

• Thanks, my boyfriend said the same thing :)

• You have a boyfriend? Why hasn't he kissed you?

• He hasn't kissed me because we're waiting, Not everyone has to be shallow enough to kiss on their first date

What Guys Said 9

• Its cool that on our first date, I will be her first.

• What if giving up their first kiss means more than that? What if the girl wouldn't want to have her first kiss be on the first date? What if she isn't sure your the one?

• I will set the mood, it will be amazing.

• that beautiful.

• shes like me except a girl :D

• hmm would think she's either very young or not cute?

• we've all been there at some point in our lives. Personally, I would be excited to teach a new lover how to enjoy passion

• Thats nice. But I'd never get with her, I'd feel too bad

• Why would you feel bad? Why wouldn't you feel privelaged/awesome to be her first kiss lol?

• it'd be like trading my calc class for long division ha ha going all the way back to the basics .

• That she's a girl... and I think that she's never been kissed...

I don't really think of anything when I hear this since there are numerous possible reasons for it.

• What if the reason was she was waiting for the right guy and she wanted to keep that kiss till she found him?

• I mean physical intimacy. It's an important part of the relationship. You can't know if someone is the right guy without that aspect.

• I don't agree with that! I think you can get to know a guy just as well without kissing or being physically intimate, as you do making out with them. Example... I can tell that a guy who respects me and holds his physical desires at bay to respect my values, means I respect him even more for having that kind of character. Rather than a guy who thinks the only way to get to know me is by how far he can stick his tongue down my throat. It doesn't touch the heart of a person to "get to know them".

• Then we can have our first kiss together.

• lol first id wonder was it her fault or did she just not have the ability (easy answer just by looking up and down)

based on that answer id decide what course of action I should take

• Then first that girl would think you were incredibly shallow

• lol do I care? I mean if she's gonna judge me so superficially I really wouldn't care to know her

• unimaginable

• Why unimaginable?

• Never been kissed is unimaginable,never been kissed mean that she is a girl without love.There are many person love us in our life,include our dad,mam and others who had kissed thier honey

• ...I'm pretty sure she means in the romantic sense.

What Girls Said 8

• I was that girl. Until me and my crush were alone in my house, and he kissed me. Now we've been together for 5 months and we've never looked back. I don't think he gave a damn, although he did appologise that my first kiss was in my dining room and not under fireworks or something fantastic, lol. Which is kinda sweet, in a funny way XD <3

• I'm a virgin, and have also never been kissed, not to mention I have too, asked this same question. I'm not so much worried about the jerks who would be repulsed by that idea, as I am concerned with being portrayed as a "bad kisser" or revolting. I'm not 14 or something, where it wouldn't matter. I am almost 21, so my first kiss would be important to me, and I would want it to be special, and not mess it up. You should ask these guys, would they be willing to practice with you or help you out? I always wondered about that, in hopes by practicing, that when I do finally have my first real non-practicing kiss haha, that I wouldn't be as nervous, and worried. Just a thought...Good luck, and thanks!

Jamaica Outtttttttttttt

• Haha you won't be, I promise you that. It happens, and you just.,... know... what to do. It comes so natural. needless to say I had my first kiss a week ago, and I don't regret it. I'm just some cheap girl, and I have very high morals. It was very special for me, and I'll never forget it. I woulnd't "Practice" With any guy. I don't want to kiss a guy and have it just be platonic. I want it to mean something, and I'm glad I was kissed. :)

• ive never been kissed because I'm so shy and awkward. I've said no every time I've been asked out and turned down a guys move on me because I get to nervous=///// I wana be kissed I don't know why I'm so afraid

• you're very pretty!

• aww thank u=] so are u!

• It's okay! I'm 22 and have never been kissed... It's been a choice, because it's a special moment, and I haven't found anyone that I really want to share that with. Maybe you just haven't found that special someone who is not only attracted to you physically, but to who you are :)

• She better get on it! lol jk

• have never been kissed but I don't dwell on it

• that she is a human being that as fear, embarrasment and all human kind of feeling without necessarly being ugly or less appealing than others. sometimes very pretty girls haven't kissed yet for a thousand reasons, its a choice and there is nothing wrong with it. in fact, when you start it, thes no stopping, so have fun and take your time.

• depends on how old she is. 18? no a big deal

48? something is wrong there...

• im 21 and never been kissed, I really don't know why...i just haven't dated a lot and the guys I liked turned out to be jerks, but people tell my I am pretty

i know that when I do meet the right guy, my first kiss will be beautiful

• I know I'm saving my first kiss for the right guy :) It would be a shame for it to be wasted

• I know! It's just stupid... I do have a boyfriend and we sit close and everything but nothing really physical. And it's silly the percentage of people who believe in living with every boyfriend they get. >.<

• Me too :) I agree with you both! It's worth the wait.