She didn't call or text me back...now what?

OK so there's this girl who works as a teller at my bank, very cute pretty cool. About a year or so ago after finishing my banking I casually asked her about a movie and coming with me. She had a boyfriend(oh well).

I thought nothing of it and bounced back. Even so after this last year or so we've still built a banter, talked about what's up with each other etc.

So we were talking the other day and I was joking with her about how she never goes anywhere does anything, and then she told me she's been going out a lot more. I asked why and she said oh my boyfriend and I broke up.

So I took it as no biggie and just told her about my plans for later(dollar bowling) with friends and told her to stop up.

She never did lol.

So the next day I went in and banked again(I run my own business in and out of the bank 3-4 times a week). She was there and said sorry she lost the number I gave her. So I teased her a bit and said she owed me and told her about how me and the guys were going out later.

She is also a liquor promo girl for Three Olives Vodka. She told me she was working at a place from 8 to 10 pm and me and the guys should stop by, so we did, we talked for a bit, flirted etc and that was that(she had to work at 830 am the next day at the bank).

I took this as an opportunity to be a nice guy and asked if she wanted me to bring her a cup of coffee, she of course accepted.

I then proceeded to ask her weekend plans and she said she had nothing, and then I asked her if she wanted to do something and she said yes.

So I bring her the coffee on Friday morning now and tell her when I leave I'll call her later and we'll finalize Saturday.

Call her leave a voice mail...no response.

Try to text her Sunday just a simple hey what's up...and again nothing. I intend to go do banking like normal in the next couple days...how am I supposed to handle it? Am I wasting my time? Do I give her a chance to come up with an excuse? Do I not even say anything about it? Or do I not even bother asking her out ever again?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's being a flake. I'm actually very impressed as you seem to be showing plenty of interest without acting clingy. I couldn't tell you exactly why this girl is acting weird. She may be hung up on her boyfriend. She may have gotten nervous about going out with you on a "date." Girls over analyze, so if she's not 100% sure of you, she may be weighing the consequences. Wondering if it'll make things weird at work, etc. Or she may just not be interested =/ Either way, I admire your persistence and that you haven't gotten all pissed off and whiny about it. My brother gets like that when girls flake on him, he'll even call them up and leave nasty voicemails. It's so embarrassing. Acting like that is such a turn off and makes a guy look insecure.

My only advice would be to play it off. I wouldn't even say anything. If it naturally comes up then make a joke of it. Otherwise play it as usual and give it a while before making another move. She may even come to you if she decides she messed up.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok, So you have made your intentions very clear. She's just not interested and is more than likely still dealing with unresolved emotional issues with her boyfriend. They are probably still doing the whole back and forth thing...I would give her space.

Be cordial and don't bring up the "no response" incident, she will probably be expecting you to say something so throw her off by not doing so...Say hi and wish her a great day...Im sure she will be a bit curious and confused with you not showering her with attention and flirting. She has your number and if she truly wants to see you or talk to you she will. The ball is in her court so just move on and if she throws it back take it from there. I say move on and check out what else is out there... Don't hold your breath over this one..She just got out of a break up and woman tend to have a lot of unresolvedemotional baggage that we need to deal with before we can completely move on to something new.Good luck!

• What if she brings it up?

• If I was you sounds like the girl is playing hard to get. Don't even say anything about it to her. Or I mean you could keep trying to do cute stuff for her. If you really like her than I would keep doing stuff. Don't keep texting and calling her wait. Example let's say she text you at one wait and text her back at like five wait a few hours. And cute stuff take her on a picnic or bring her lunch unexpected. Bring her flowers. Ask her if you can cook her dinner. Girls really love stuff like that.

• go f*** someone else lol

What Guys Said 5

• WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

lol, I'm not trying to be mean, but I'll tell you what is going on. :-)

So the next day I went in and banked again. She was there and said sorry she lost the number I gave her. I said she owes me and told her about how me and the guys were going out later.

--She never lost your number dude, she got rid of it. Also, WORD OF ADVICE if you EVER ask a girl out for the first time, never bring her with you and your boys!

She is also a promo girl for 3 Olives Vodka. She told me to stop by.

--Why would you even go? She flakes out on you a NUMBER OF TIMES, yet, the first opportunity to meet her up, you not only bring a sausage fest with you but then you turn Mr. Nice Guy.

I took this to be a nice guy and asked if she wanted me to bring her a cup of coffee.

--She just used you for coffee dude, why would you go out of your way for a girl that constantly backs off from you? It reeks of desperation. Wake up and smell the coffee dude, no pun intended.

I then proceeded to ask her weekend plans and she said she had nothing, and then I asked her if she wanted to do something and she said yes. So I bring her the coffee on Friday morning now and tell her when I leave I'll call her later and we'll finalize Saturday.

--Most of the time, the first time, it always goes to voice-mail, girls don't like to look desperate. Also, if she doesn't have your number or you guys never talked on the phone TEXT FIRST. Because you don't know where she is, she could be at work, school or taking a sh*t.

Try to text her Sunday just a simple hey what's up. Am I wasting my time?

--YES, you are. Also, be careful about flirting with her at her work place. People these days value their jobs more than before due to the economy and are more tactful in these type of situations. So, don't give her any excuses, if she DOES bring up flaking out on you, CALL HER OUT ON IT, and tell her it wasn't cool...but say this in a flippantly humorous way. "A CHANCE TO HANG OUT WITH ME DOESN'T COME VERY OFTEN, YOU JUST LOST ALL YOUR CHANCES AND LOST ALL YOUR BROWNIE POINTS, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU"

Then, stop texting and calling her. And delete her f***ing number from your cell. Next time you go into the bank, bring a hot chick with you, then give all the attention to this hot chick and ignore the hell out of this teller girl. Just say hi, but skip the chit chat and barely make eye contact. Most likely, this girl isn't into you anyways, so just go out with dignity. At least by ignoring her and showing her you can pull some girls will at least make her wonder "what if" even though she clearly doesn't like you. Then, next time you go in from now on, just be professional and courteous like another customer would and skip the banter and chit chat and flirting and walk in there with a dazed smile on your face and you shoulders back letting her know that you could give to sh*ts about her. Now stop being a wuss

• if I were you ( witch I'm not ) I would joke about what happen and see if she had forgot or something .. many girls say thet will do something and then forget about it or maybe she is nervous to be around you alone its all on her personality really .. sorry if I'm not much help

• This is true We do forget things...but not boys...Thats the way we are...When it comes to men we know what we want and what we don't want.

• listen to mssexy, a girl will skip painting her toenails to go out with you, if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you that it will take her 8 hours for the toe nail polish to dry and can't hang out

• Not really.It depends what kind of girl she is.If she is some high school girl or she is waitress or has blue collar job then yes she may have plenty of time.But if she is some sort of professional then she may be really busy and yes people forget they have life too.

• forgot her as a bad memory, she is just toying with you. Its a big ego boost for lot of girls to play with Guys emotions...

• I've had that problem, I say one more chance then forget about her. sorry.

• What now?