I am a 31 year old woman and dating my 23 old cousin, is there a future there?

I have been dating my 23 old cousin this 7 months and I would like to no if it is wrong and if there can be a future out of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask you parents and your uncle and see what they think!

What Guys Said 4

• These types of questions make this website worthwhile! F***an answer, I'm happy to read

• do you want to have inbred kids? do you want your kids to look like trolls?

• If your really love him,just set him free!It's a fault,you know it!It's incest!it won't be a result or a future!

• Sure. If you love each other...

• Your sick. Its her relative

• I wouldn't personally date my cousin, but it's not a perfect world. A brother or sister is one thing, but a cousin is something else.

What Girls Said 4

• Based on the fact that your story seems unreal and you are anonymous, I would have to say that you are trolling.

If you aren't, then all I have to say is that there may be a future in your incestuous relationship, but I really don't think it's a good one. Incest may be defined as "the practice of sex between immediate family members," but dating a cousin is still too close for comfort.

• wait what... a cousin?!?! Is your town so hick or are you so ugly you can't find someone who's not related to you!?

• No, girl. Why would you think that is ok? yall are family and incest is very wrong and sick. You need to stop and date someone you are not related too. How all this start?

• No...sorry but that's not right. Try to find someone outside your family.