My boyfriend wants that I kiss other guys and get back kisses from them. What does this mean?

My boyfriend loves me most..even he don't talk with other girls in fact. And I too love him more than anything. But he wants me to be kissed by other guys or friends regularly. What does this mean? I'm in a great confusion..

And he want me to show sexual behavior with everyone too...and he wants me too see in short dresses..

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes this sort of thing. He will probably ask threesome some day with another man. He is into this kind of stuff. He likes girls who are sluts and OK with it. If you are not into this stuff you should think about leaving him. This is something that won't change.

• No he clearly says no sex with other.

• But still, this is his fetish. It turns him on when you are behaving slutty.

What Guys Said 4

• That's his fetish -- tell him you're uncomfortable with it.

• I agree with malekoniky, he is grooming you for a 3-some or more-some.

• he's crazy

• It seems to me that he simply gets off on you being a slut.

What Girls Said 4

• He sounds like a creeper. If you're uncomfortable with it then tell him NOW. If he doesn't understand at all or care, then you should end it while you can.

• He wants to see you being sexual with other men. He is leading you into having sex with other guys and him. If you don't want that. Get out of the relationship because he clearly does.

• I wouldn't worry it's his fetish my boyfriend likes male male female threesomes and watching other lads f**k me. If you don't like it tell him now before you end up in a 3some

• I agree. It could be a cuckold thing, perhaps... that isn't uncommon, and if they are both okay with understanding what the "rules" are, it's fine.

(oh, and your boyfriend is lucky... ;)

• that's werid