Why does he text me and flirt with me?

This guy that lives in my neighborhood has a girlfriend that doesn't get home til around 5. Well, he's been texting me a lot flirting and what not. We've made out a couple times and we plan to go all the way soon. I really like him. The only thing I want to know is why he would want to do this with me instead of his girlfriend?

by the way, I'd rather be cheated with than cheated on . (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc he wants to have his cake and eat it too, he wants you and her, he wants to cheat for whatever is lacking with them, he can get with you. Are you willing to start this with a man who is not fully available? You are only going to get half of him, the short end of the stick. So ask yourself, "Do you deserve half of a man?" Hon, I was you a few weeks ago and I finally got out. yes you like him but reality is he will NEVER leave her for you. I don't care what lies he tells you. Men like this will say whatever you want to hear so they can keep playing around and later go back home to there Main chick. She is #1. Your #2. Look at the big picture. You are really putting your feelings on line here and I know how you are feeling now that maybe there is hope and he will leave her. usually men who are in a relationship never leave there wives/gf's for the other woman because Men know how to sepereate there emitions from sex. So, Think about all this before you give up those goods. I refuse to share a man anymore because I know that I'm more than his sidelin piece of ass. We as single ladies should be with men who are single too who can give us all there time and not part time. If you do this because your going off your feelings for him, you are not being logical and whatever happens later is on you. he will keep saing is going to leave her or they are not happy or maybe he won't even speak about her or vaguely ans questions about her. his actions tell the truth and if this go on for months or years, you laready know what you are to him and that is called The Other Woman. If he cheats on her, he will cheat on you too. promise. Oh, and he will make sure he puts that sex on you good so you will saty around longer and put up with being Second Choice. Are you sure you are willing to do this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Ugh! Your basically HELPING him cheat on her. Put yourself in her shoes. Don't talk to him anymore, if you do tell him your just a friend

• Let me add, your acting like a slut. Have fun brewing this girls heart, I'm not helping a jerk like you. ;) Don't worry, maybe he's meant for you! I mean you guys are perfect for each other, you're both immature jerks.

• Because he's bored with her and will soon get bored with you. Ditch him. Even if he 'leaves her for you because he's actually in love with you' it won't last. If he's willing to do it for you he WILL do it to you

• You should not be messing with him. He just wants to have his cake and eat it too. Lets face it, if he would leave this girl for you, there is a chance he would do the same to you. So,you should just stop talking to him.

• I'm glad I don't know you. Learn some good morals...please

• What make you think he wouldn't do the same thing to you? He's a douche, face it.

• He is just going to use you for sex and than ignore you... Take it from me, It's not worth it.. He's a douche.