Does the forehead kiss mean love?

I know people have asked "What does the forehead kiss mean" already, but I can't figure out how to read the answers. I just joined. A Best Friend told me it meant something along the lines of."Oh F-ck. I can't help it. I love you" and told me he doesn't understand how a guy can kiss a girl on the forehead if he intends fo walk away. What Do YOU think it means?

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly cannot think of a situation where I kissed a girl on the forehead I didn't in some way like. I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say 'love' but its always meant to say 'i really enjoy having you in my life'

• I am glad to hear that- my boyfriend does it all the time, actually since we were going out for 3 weeks or so (almost 6 months now), and I just thought he was too lazy to reach my lips :)

What Girls Said 1

• well, this might be weird but when my dad used to say goodnight to me, he'd kiss me on the forhead. And on the occasion taht he does, he kisses me on the forhead. and I know HE loves me so, I would find it as a symbol of love, wether in a friendship or a boyfriend/girlfriend sort of way, it still means I love you to me.